𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

At the studio...

"Put a tally impression here," Miyako instructed Ruby.

"'Tally impression'?" Ruby asked. "I don't really get it, but I just press down here?"

Ruby pressed the little stamp down on the paper.

"Okay," Miyako said. "And with that, you're now an entertainer with Strawberry Productions."

Ruby smiled happily as Miyako continued, "If you pull anything, we'll sue you."

"Whoa, scary," Ruby commented.

"Well, I'm not kidding," Miyako said as Ruby looked at the sheet and smiled happily.

Aqua and Luna watched from the side as Miyako slid the sheets into a light blue folder

Aqua and Luna watched from the side as Miyako slid the sheets into a light blue folder. "It's also a necessary procedure for entry to the performing arts department, so don't be getting mad, Aqua," Miyako said.

"Never said I was against it," Aqua countered.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

At the director's apartment...

Aqua rang the doorbell to the director's apartment and waited. Soon, an elderly woman with light purple hair opened the door for him.

"Aqua-kun, how nice of you to come," she said.

"Is the director awake?" Aqua asked as he took off his shoes.

"He's sleeping, but go ahead and shake him awake," the woman said. "Will you be having dinner with us again?"

"No, don't go to any trouble," Aqua told her as he walked to the director's room. Inside, the blinds were shut and the director was sleeping with a book on his head.

When Aqua opened the door, Director Gotanda took the book off his head and looked at him with one eye. "Oh, you came," he said.

"Good morning," Aqua greeted him as he set his backpack down. The director handed him a booklet.

"Do a nice editing job on this for me," he ordered.

Aqua nodded. "Got it," he stated.

I'm still a middle schooler...

I can't formally work yet, so I'm not able to build up any experience on location.

So, acting as something like the director's apprentice, he's allowed me to assist him with film production.

"I see," the director said after Aqua told him about the situation. "So, you sister is going to become an idol, after all. Is that okay with you, like, as her big brother?"