𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

god i stressed over this chapter so much since i didn't how i was going to fit Luna into the song performance

then i remembered that these two videos existed-

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

"Good work out there!"

"You too!"

"What're your plans after this?" One girl asked another.

"Hmm, I'll probably head home," the other girl responded. "Oh, what about you, Mana?"

The girl named Mana turned around and put a hand on her cheek. "I spotted this cute girl in the dressing room earlier, so I think I'll watch her perform a bit!" she gushed.

"You've got a soft spot for cuties," the first girl said, smiling.

"You're such an otaku," the second girl commented.

Mana giggled as the girls continued walking.

"What stage are they on?" the second girl asked curiously.

"The Star Stage," Mana replied.

"Oh, the hellish one..."

"It's crazy hot in that place."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On the festival grounds, a group of males walked near the Star Stage venue.

"Oh, boss, mind if we stay and watch the next act?" the blonde-haired male asked the one wearing a bandana on his head. "MEM-cho will be performing."

"I've heard that name before. Who is she?"

"Well, she's a streamer. She's pretty cute and entertaining," the black-haired male responded. "She was recently on this show called Love Now..."

"Ah, the one that saw a storm of criticism," the boss recalled.

"She joined this group called B Komachi," the blonde-haired male continued.

"B Komachi?" the boss repeated, startled.

"You know them?"

"Young guys these days don't know, huh?" the boss continued, looking up at the sky. "They took the name from a group from some years back.

"One of their members was Ai, a legend.

"She was truly incredible, but she died before realizing her ambitions.

"The same name might be all they share... Well, let's watch 'em a bit before heading home."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Backstage...

"B Komachi-san, you can go on out," one of the stage staff informed them.

"Hai!" all of them responded.

The four of them headed on stage. Kana stared out into the audience, which consisted of mostly yellow glow sticks.

 Kana stared out into the audience, which consisted of mostly yellow glow sticks