𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

"Luna-chan..." Akane whispered. "But why?"

"I was worried," Luna informed her. "I saw your text about going out to get food, so I went out after you. While I was searching for you, MEM called and said you still haven't come back, and she's been looking everywhere for you. So, I followed the route you'd take to the convenience store, and..."

Tears rolled down Luna's cheeks as she wrapped Akane into a tight hug. "You idiot!" she cried. "I should be asking you why!"

"I'm sorry..." Akane choked out, returning the hug. "I was just..."

By then, Aqua had found them. "Luna! Akane!" he called as he rushed up.

"Onii-chan!"

"Are the two of you alright?" Aqua asked, kneeling down beside the two of them and checking them over.

"I think so," Luna responded, still hugging a crying Akane.

"Hey, you three!" A policeman yelled as he ran up to them, causing Aqua and Luna to look his way

"Hey, you three!" A policeman yelled as he ran up to them, causing Aqua and Luna to look his way. "It's dangerous up there! What on earth are you doing?"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

Back in the studio...

"Akane Kurokawa is getting roasted big time," Kana commented, staring at her phone. "Well, it's no wonder given what she did."

"Isn't this the kind of thing you get used to once you become a public figure?" Ruby asked, looking down at her own phone.

"To some degree, yes," Kana answered, leaning back a bit in her chair. "But it varies by person, and some simply never get used to it."

Kana slowly lowered her phone. "Even for me, depending on how I'm doing mentally, there are some days I think, 'Maybe I really will go and die,'" she said. "The mental state of a teenage girl who, lacking any tolerance for it, has been exposed to a barrage of abuse for the first time is something you likely can't even imagine."

Kana's eyes turned dark as she continued, "It's enough to give you the illusion your whole life is over."

"