𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

That night, Aqua spread a blanket over his sleeping sisters as he thought, I found myself with two little sisters. A strange gal who is an idol otaku, and the other a lot like my sister in my previous life... That said...

As if right on cue, Luna woke up and rubbed her eyes as she sat up. "Mmm... it's night time already?" she said, yawning.

"You don't need to get up, you know," Aqua said. "You can go back to sleep."

"No, it's okay," she replied, hopping off the couch. "I'm already awake."

After a second of silence, Luna continued, "Onii-chan... I've been meaning to tell you this, but I keep forgetting. You've always reminded me of my brother in my past life. The resemblance is pretty uncanny."

"That's funny," Aqua started. "I've always thought you reminded me of my sister in my past life. Surely that's no coincidence?"

Luna blinked in surprise. "My name is the same as my name in my past life. I'm guessing Ai named me after..." she trailed off.

Aqua was silent for a moment before quietly saying, "You were there when I died, weren't you... Luna-chan?"

"...At least we're together again, right Gorou onii-chan?" Luna said softly, squeezing him into a gentle hug.

At least we're together again, right Gorou onii-chan?" Luna said softly, squeezing him into a gentle hug

"Yes..." Aqua said, patting her head. "Thankfully."

Turning back to Ruby sleeping on the couch, Aqua dutifully remembered a time from his past life...

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

—FLASHBACK—

"So, Ai-chan... She dances so nimbly! And her charisma is off the charts!" Sarina said excitedly, watching Ai wave from the television screen. Gorou just hummed in response as Sarina continued, "I like Ai-chan the best of anyone in the whole world, but I like you just about as much, Sensei! And Luna-chan too!"

She smiled happily at Gorou, and Gorou smiled back.

—FLASHBACK ENDS—

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

"The passion this girl has when she talks about Ai... is just like yours... Sarina-chan," Aqua unwittingly said aloud.

At that point, Ruby twitched and woke up, saying, "Nani? Did you call for me?"

"My bad, did I wake you up?" Aqua said apologetically. "I wasn't calling out to you."