𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

That day on the car ride home, Kana stared at the cast list in the script.

𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑦 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝐴: 𝐾𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑎

𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑦 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝐵: 𝐿𝑢𝑛𝑎

𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑦 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝐶: 𝐴𝑞𝑢𝑎

So they have a proper stage name... she thought.

"'Aqua.' 'Luna.'"

"I won't forget it."

"Next time, the two of you won't get the best of me."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

Three years have passed since we were reborn as Ai's children. The film the director shot was reasonably well received, and he was nominated for the Director's Prize at some awards ceremony.

Looking back on it, I think my acting was quite skilled. However... in the end it was Ai who carried the entire film.

I don't know if that was the springboard, but she landed a lot more work

I don't know if that was the springboard, but she landed a lot more work. To sum up Ai now, she's a major up-and-coming idol / media personality... I would venture to say.

Ai will soon be turning 20. Thus far, we have been able to go about our daily lives without being uncovered by the public. And also...

...neither my corpse or Luna's has been found.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

Eventually, the time came for the triplets to start school. After dressing them up in their outfits, Ai said, "Hmm, you're looking cute again today! Super kawaii!"

And Ruby had responded, "Well, you're cuter overall, Mama."

"What's with this rivalry?" Aqua asked.

We enrolled in a preschool.

On the play structure, Aqua asked Ruby, "That reminds me, what were you doing before you were reborn? And how old are you really, anyway?"

"Let's see..." Ruby mused when she suddenly had a thought.

" Ruby mused when she suddenly had a thought