Jet

{this is more of a fill in}

Hadrian accepted Regalus' help to get in the jet, as there was a ramp and various more opstacles that his walking stick wouldn't be able to help him with.

"As I was announced dead by the British Ministry of Magic, I went to America and lived like a muggle among them. I used to do little jobs for different people and I once worked for the famous Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, when she was in hiding from the Goverment. After that she recommended me to the director of SHIELD, Nick Fury. I now work in secret missions with Nat and I've participated in several of their known fights, like the one against Ultron. All of this of course, under a false name and appearance if I'm in public,"

"So you know the Avengers?" Hades hadn't really heard about the Earth's Mightiest Heroes as his 'relatives' also thought they were freaks because of their different powers. 

"I also live with them from time to time, plus, I am dating Nat!"

"Why didn't you say sooner? Congratulations!" He had the understandment was that dating was like a best friend but more special and that you had more good feelings about.

"And now we are going to live with them all the time!" Regalus had a spring in his walk, he was trying to make his godson as happy, proud and comfortable as possible. Plus, the Avengers had just gotten back together!

"So I'm going to meet Nat?" Hadrian was planning on giving her the talk, but not the one that parents gave their children (he didn't know about that stuff yet, he was still a smol bean) he ould give her the chat about not hurting him or he would hurt her, etc, etc. 

Regalus then proceed to explain how everything worked at the Avengers Tower and the things that you could and couldn't speak about with them because they all had some type of PTSD, which Hadrian was glad to hear that he wasn't the only one with it. 

Once they got on the jet, he could hear other people in there too, but he decided to ignore them. He put his earplugs and fell asleep, his head resting one Reggie's shoulder.

"What is that kid doing here Regalus?" America's genius asked him.

"He is my godson, I just  picked him up from his relatives house," he grinned proudly.

"What happened to his face?" of course Clint had to asked to blunt question.

"He hasn't told me yet, he said he would tell me later on," Regalus then rested his head on Hades' and clossed his eye too.