New teachers

The school council (plus Sirius and Remus) had voted for the Triplets father to teach potions and for their mother to teach self defence the muggle way. Lucius Malfoy had thrown quite a fit as it involved a muggle teaching their children using muggle objects for a muggle subject. How was muggle related things important to them?

He was soon showed the importance of it after each of the Romanoff-Black family faught against a coucil member and between each other.

\|/ \|/ \|/ StArT oF fLaSh BaCk \|/ \|/ \|/

"I'm not going to let a muggle teach magic children about muggle defence! We've got wands for that!" Lord Malfoy argued (read like shouted) to the council, History of Magic teachers and the new Potions teacher. Some of the purebloods that were in the council nodded in agreement. 

"Lets not make a big fuss about this, we can simply prove it to you," Regalus told them, still not raising his voice.

"We'll need the kids to prove our point to a better extent," Natasha told him a bit loudly for the wizards and a few witches that there were there to hear them. Regalus nodded in agreement and went to fetch the Triplets. The council rose in an uproar, shouting things like 'They are children for Merlin's sake!' 'What monstruous things are you teaching them?!' and 'You are very bad parents, you are curropting your children!'

Natasha's head snapped to the source of the voice that said the last comment. She stopped Sirius and Remus with the universal symbol of 'wait a moment' {unlike Tony Stark in endgame, he took it as the sign of having to snap his fingers} while advancing to the person. It was a woman who looked like she had several children and was married to a wealthy man (the marrige ring looked very posh). 

"Do you think that your husband and children will care if their mother and wife return home with a missing finger, new bruise or a new scar?" she tells her, twirling a dagger with her fingers.

"What?! How do you know if I'm married and have children?!" the woman looked like if Natasha had just said her deepest, darkest secret.

"I think I shouldn't tell you. After all, you don't want your children to learn from a filfy muggle like me, then why should you?" Natasha gave her a full on Slytherin smirk. Regalus then came in with Hadrian, Pietro and Wanda.

"Hand to hand combat, no weapons and no powers and no magic. Hadrian glasses off, Pietro weight on and Wanda gloves on." Regalus then turned his attention to the public, "Hadrian takes his glasses off so that he doesn't cheat, Pietro needs some weights on so that he doesn't use his super speed and Wanda has to wear some special gloves that don't allow her to use her SM."

They showed the council various combats and they thought that it was all an act, so the Romanoff-Black's made them fight against them. Lets just say that after they agreed to let Natasha teach and then left for the hospital wing

\|/ \|/ \|/ EnD oF fLaSh BaCk \|/ \|/ \|/

That same day at dinner Natasha was introduced as Professor RB the new self defence teacher and Regalus as Professor BR the new potions teacher. Hadrian and Pietro would now be called Mr RB and Wanda as Miss RB by teachers but the students would still call them No Name.