Train 9 3/4

Regalus had changed his appearance as he desperately wanted to see his children get on the train. Regalus, Natasha, Hades, Pietro and Wanda entered the train station and went directly to the wall between 9 and 10. As they were heading there they saw a group of red-haired people as the only adult started shouting at the red-haired boys about muggles. About muggles in a place full of them. Brilliant. They crossed the barrier (after a bit of shock about the fact that they had to run towards a wall) after that red-haired family. They had started to talk about the usual, 'Don't get in trouble' 'Never get caught' 'Concentrate on your studies' 'Make many friends' when everyone's attention was directed to the barrier. 

A family of three had emerged from there. The father had messy black hair and hazel eyes, the mother had red hair and emeral green eyes while the daughter had dark red hair and hazel eyes. Many reporters had started to snap their cameras at them as they possed, enjoying all the attention that they were given. The whole Romanoff-Black family rolled their eyes at them. They had come across many people like that and they were all disgusting and must times even evil. They ignored them and coninued with their conversation, but they were also observing how people were reacting to the Potter's arrival.

The red-haired family that they had seen before had gone to join them. The Potter greeted them, they were probably friends. They also observed with curiosity how two of the red-haired boys hadn't joined them, infact, they had gone to another family of three. Wanda pointed excitedly at them, "Look! Those are Artemis and her fathers!" so they went to join them.

"Dad! Papa! These are my new friends that I told you about!" Artemis said excitedly.

They all shook hands, including the red-haired twins. The parenst knew who the other parents were, their kids had told them. It was very weird for Regalus to be introducing himself to his brother as if they had never met. 

"We're guessing"

"That these"

"Are the famous"

"Weasley Twins" 

"That you"

"Told us"

"About," the triplets finished saying together.

"You must be"

"The triplets"

"That Artemis"

"Told us"

"About," the twins finished together too. 

The four adults and six children burst out laughing, drawing the attention that the Potter's had on them to the ten laughing people. The Potters and Weasleys got slightly angry that the attention was taken from them and made their way to the attention stealers. 

"Who are you?" Mr Potter asked them rudely.

"And who are you to ask such a question?" Natasha replied just as rudely, glaring slightly at the man, making him take a few steps back.

"What my wife was saying is that that information is none of your concern," Regalus re-said Nat's answer. And as if to end their lovely conversation, the train started to come to life. 

They went through their last good-byes and the triplets, twins and Artemis went to search for their own compartment. The headed to the complete back of the train, where the prefects and head boy and girl would take more time in finding them if they decided to create some chaos. They talked some more until Fred and George went to find their friend Lee Jordan. Hadrian took one of the books that Regalus had given him and started to read it while Wanda and Artemis talked with  Pietro adding a few comments from time to time.

The compartment's door banged open and three people barged in, two girls and a boy. One of the girls looked around and smiled when she saw Artemis. "Artemis! Why didn't you come this year for my birthday party? It was probably the best one I've ever ha-" and the girl got interupted by Hadrian's fake cough.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are to interupt me from talking to a friend?" she asked rather rudely, the other two that were with her nodding their heads quickly.

"Lets see," Hadrian stood up, making Wanda and Pietro smirk, Hadrian was onto buisness, "How about we change the question a little bit only, yeah? Who do you think you are to barge into our compartment without even asking if you're allowed?"

"Petal Potter! That's who! I'm the Girl-Who-Lived! Show some respect, I did save you after all!" she responded smuggly. 

"Well you see, having Potter as your surname changes nothing. You came here disrupting our peace and then have the audacity to question me about rudeness?!" Hadrian started to give her a piece of his mind.

"You never question Hades' rudeness and polliteness," Pietro said, shaking his head. "He will be the pollitest person you will ever come across," Wanda added.

"SO, if you would calmly leave our compartment so that we can restore the peace and continue with our activities, and I think I'm talking for everyone here, we would really apreciate it," he said with a final huff as he sat back down to signalise that the argument was over. 

Petal grabbed Artemis' wrist and pulled the girl with her out of the compartment. Wanda had her red magic floating around the room, ready to attack Potter; Hadrian had his wand out, even if he didn't need it and Pietro had suddenly appear next to Potter and Artemis, ready to knock Potter out cold.

Lets just say that after that, the didn't see those three again. While on the train.