Game night

{There's gonna be a bit of some homophobic stuff in there, just saying}

The Gryffindor Quidditch team had won their first match and (of course) were going to celebrate it in their common room all night no matter what. It still annoyed the Golden Trio a lot that Ron and Petal didn't make it into the team but Pietro and Artemis did (in their second year) and Hadrian had mannaged to join in this year (Pietro is the seeker, Artemis and Hadrian as chasers). 

Hadrian was going to wear a black leather jacket, black t-shirt, black tight ripped jeans with black trainers. It was the clothes that made him look even better than usual. Pietro was going to wear a white t-shirt, a denim jacket, blue jeans and white trainers. Wanda was going to wear a light blue short dress (above her knees) with some flowers and white trainers. Artemis was going to wear a white crop to with the leather jacket that she had on the train ride (Hadrian's), a black leather skirt (above her knees) and black boots. 

Lets just agree that they were the best looking people at the party.

The first few hours were just dancing and singing and drinking lots of things that they shouldn't. People were pretty surprised about how the Triplets were behaving, they had expected them to be locked up in their rooms or being super awkward. But they weren't. They were the ones that killed it on the dance floor, on the karaoke, drinking shots and any sort of activity or competition that you gave them. 

And McGonagall had to barge in giving them a death stare and a long chat about how they should be sleeping and bla, bla, bla. Once she left all the goody-two-shoes left and went to get the rest that their head of house told them about (except Hermione, she was forced by Petal and Ron to stay). 

"Lets play never have I ever!" Someone shouted. So the people that wanted to play sat down in a circle on the floor with glasses full of some drink that contained alcohol and some even had cigarettes between their fingers. 

{I couldn't remember properly how to play so I searched the instructions of google so if the way I'm making it happen is wrong, blame google not me :) }

"I'll go first!" Petal shouted, "Never have I ever smoked some weed!"

Hadrian, Pietro, Wanda and Artemis all took a drink.

"How?!" Potter Jr asked them.

"If you got the money, the guts and now the correct set of people... BOOM! You have it easily!" Artemis told her. 

"Never have I ever kissed a girl," Hermione said.

Hadrian, Pietro, Wanda, Artemis, Dean, Seames and nearly every single boy took a drink.

"You two kissed a girl?!" Hermione shouted at Artemis and Wanda, "But you are both girls!"

The two said girls stood up smirking. They looked at Pietro and Hadrian who somehow knew what they were going to do and nodded in encouragement.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it," Artemis started singing.
"I kissed a girl just to try it," Wanda sang after her.
"I hope my boyfriend don't mind it," Artemis sang, and if you payed close attention you could hear Hadrian in the background saying, "I don't mind."
"It felt so wrong," Wanda carried on.
"It felt so right," Artemis sang.
"I kissed a girl and I liked it," Wanda sang.
"I liked it," They both finished together, bowed while Hadrian and Pietro clapped.

"Okay lets change it a bit, never have I ever kissed a boy," Ronald said.

Hadrian, Pietro, Dean, Seamus, Artemis, Wanda and a few more girls drank. And Ronald had the same rection has Hermione had had before.

"Before another arguement starts, never have I ever been in a near death situation," one of the Weasley Twins said.

Petal, Hermione, Ronald, Hadrian, Pietro, Wanda and Artemis took a drink.