I'm back!

Hadrian woke up to a soft banging and some even softer footsteps, whispering and more footsteps. 

"Five more minutes..." he mumbled, he decided to sleep more.

Meanwhile, the people that have just come in were Remus, Sirius, Teddy, Artemis (blushing a lot), Pietro and Wanda. Remus quickly explained to Regulus and Natasha that Artemis was Hadrian's mate and they showed them Artemis' mate tattoo.

Of course all of this took more than those five minutes that Hadrian had mumbled, but he hadn't woken up yet. And they took that time to their advantage. Regulus quickly took Bruce back to Grimmauld Place; Sirius, Pietro and Teddy went to grab some breakfast for everyone; Wanda and Artemis made sure that nobody else would enter the room and brought some clean clothes for Hadrian. When every body had finished with their task, Natasha woke him up.

"Wake up honey," she whispered to him, giving his a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Five minutes have passed?" he mumbled back.

"More than that honey, much more," she chuckled lightly. 

"Ah shit!" he suddenly jumped off the bed, "I'm gonna be late for class!"

He started to take his shirt on and search for his school uniform, which obviously wasn't there. All the males in there started to laugh, using each other for support. Wanda was shaking her head in disapointment while Artemis was blushing furiously.

"Stop right there mister!" Hadrian stopped searching for his uniform and froze on the spot, like a deer caugth in headlights. 

"Mom?"

"Yes, and if I were you I wouldn't be walking around with that leg of yours," she told him while pushing him into sitting back on the bed.

"I was wondering why it hurt so much," he muttered to himself.

"Oh! So you were in pain and didn't think on telling us? Tell me the truth, how many times have you being in pain and didn't even think of telling anyone? And why wouldn't you tell us?" Natasha scolded him.

The light that normaly shone in Hadrian's eyes disapeared. "With the Dursleys..." he took a deep breath in, "They would punish me for complaining, especialy complaining if I was in pain and- and yeah." He was bitting his bottom lip in nervousness for their reaction, but Artemis was the first to do so.

She engulphed him in a hug, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She then took his face in her hands and looked at him in the eyes. "Listen to me, okay? I don't know who the Dursleys are, and I really don't care. But by the sound of it they are monsters. And the thing is, why follow the instructions of some monsters when they can't reach you anymore, when they can't hurt you in any other way? I know it's difficult, actually I don't know because my life has been perfect, but all those rules you had to follow in order to survive back there, you don't need to follow them any more. Forget them. You can now complain for anything, come and vent to me if you have to, but never ever keep these things to yourself any more, you hear me?"

He pulled her into a hug again, hidding his face in the crook of her neck. She could feel the tears getting her shirt wet. She could feel Hadrian shaking. She could feel his emotions. She sadness, anger, grief, relief, and so many more that are impossible to put into words. 

Everyone was speachless. They all remaind rooted to where they were, unable to act and think for themselves. They all knew about Hadrian being Harry Potter and his abuse at the Dursley's, but they still found out new things that happened in his previous life that Hadrian had refused to tell them. 

Hadrian sat up again, still holding slightly on to Artemis. "I'm sorry for breaking down. You guys probably have better things to do than watch me cry until I don't have any more tears to consume," he chuckled a little. "But I would like to tell you why I got distracted during quidditch practice, making the bludger hit me."

Hadrian took Artemis' hands in his own and looked at her in the eyes. "Artemis, you are my mate. I know that you'll be surprised or that you don't-" he was cut off by Artemis pressing her lips into his. It was a short, sweet, kiss that neither of them would ever forget.

"I already knew! We all knew! We were going to tell you now, we figured it out while you were unconcious. Look!" she said excitedly. She raised her sleeve up to her elbow and showed him the mate tattoo. He then quickly raised his sleeve and put his next to hers. 

They were identical. 

\|/ \|/ \|/ tImE sKiP \|/ \|/ \|/

A week had passed, and Hadrian was finaly allowed to leave the Hospital Wing. He hadn't told his siblings or friends about being able to leave, he had planned to make a dramatic entrance during dinner in the Great Hall. Perfect.

He made his way to the Great Hall, slowly due to having to use crutchets as his leg was healing the muggle way. 

Once he arrived, he tapped the doors lightly, making them bang open. Everyone in the Great Hall snapped their necks at the direction of such a loud and sudden noise. 

"I'm back, motherfuckers!"

__________________________________________

Hey how you doing?

Sorry for not writing in soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. But if I tell ya the truth, I'm running out of ideas. So if you could all comment and idea it would be PERFECT. 

IDEAS :) (comment them here) :)

I don't really have an excuse for not writing except school. But let forget 'bout school for a moment. I have questions that need answering.

Can you Wingardium Leviosa yourself?

What happens if you cast the Imperius curse on yourself?

What happens if two people cast the Imperius curse on each other?

What happens when a group of people cast the Imperius curse on the same person?

I'm quite curious.

Thx for being patient!!!!!

L.Lupin ❤️💚💙💛