Greetings

As everyone left the jet, Regalus got woken up by a soft kiss on his forehead. He slowly opened one eye and seeing that it was Natasha, he opened his other eye and grinned up at her. He greeted her quietly and started to wake Hadrian up while Natasha made her way inside. 

"Wake up Hades, we're here,"

The boy mumbled something as he rubbed his eyes and started to search with his hands for his walking stick when he felt someone tap his shoulder. He instantly stopped and a hand grabbed his and placed his walking stick on it.

"Thanks," he mumbled.

Reg nodded (even if Hades couldn't see it) and held Hades' left arm to direct him around the tower, even if he had his stick. They were lucky that the Avengers were showering and leaving their gears back in their places before all of them going to relax and chill in the living room. 

He helped his godson shower, a few flashbacks coming back from his childhood coming up, and he then placed clean clothes for him on his bed and waited outside for him to finish. The boy opened the door and walked out, holding an arm for his godfather to take for him to guide him to their next destination. He walked slowly so Hadrian could get used to were all the walls were from his room to the living/common room. 

Once they arrived, they were met with the curious looks of Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Bucky Barnes, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Bruce Banner and Thor Odinson. Before starting a conversation, Regalus sat Hadrian on the couch (making Clint sit on the floor) and then sat next to him (Steve had voluntarily sat on the floor). 

"Guys, this is Hadrian Potter-"

"I told you I'm not a Potter. They aren't my family anymore,"

"Yes, sorry. So this is Hadrian, my godson I've told you about. Remember all that stuff about the wizarding world and the Dark Lord Voldemort and about the Potters?" everyone nodded, "Well this is Petal's Potter twin brother that nobody knows about."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Hadrian. How old are you?" Bruce greeted him.

Hades turned to where he heard the source of the voice. "Hello, today is my eighth birthday. I suppose that taking away from my 'relatives' is the surprise that Reggie had told me about,"

"Happy birthday! But, you don't look like your age, now do you Hadrian?" Tony asked him, with a glint of mockingness in his voice.

"Thank you sir, and I can't really say the same about that how your age and looks sir," was all that Hadrian said in return.

"HA!" Clint shouted, pointing his finger at Tony, "Even the kid agrees with us and he just met you! Your skin products and all that stuff that you use don't work!"

"That isn't the case sir," everyone was paying attention to what he was saying now, "I can't really see anything, I'm blind you see,"

He waited for the news to settle down and smirked at the havock that he had unlocked. Tony and Clint had started to apologise immediatly for joking about it; Bucky and Regalus had a smirk on their lips, they both new that the young boy had said it just as he wanted to for the news to create chaos and drama; Steve and Bruce had sorry and sadness written all over their faces; Thor had a face and body posture that showed that he didn't know what that meant and Natasha, well, she had the most unexpected reaction of them all, she engulfed the young boy in a motherly and comforting hug. 

"Well it looks like we have two people with disabilities! I lost an arm in the Second World War but I've got a metal one now," Bucky exclaimed, "I'm James Barnes, but everyone calls me Bucky," the said man then came up to Hadrian (once Natasha had let go of him) and let Hadrian's hands touch his hands so that he would know that it was him who was touchinng him and not anyone else. 

"Make it three!" Clint shouted excitedly, "I'm deaf and thanks to Tony, I can hear again as he made me some hearing aids! Oh and I'm Clint Barton," he then repeated what Bucky had done and let Hades memorise his hands and touch.

"I'm Bruce Banner, I might me able to do something to help you see again," Bruce told him as he gave him his hands.

"I went to several doctors without the Dursleys knowing and they all said that it was impossible. But thank you for your offer," he gave the doctor a small smile. Bruce nodded understandingly.

"I am Steve Rogers son," Steve repeated the others actions.

"I'm Tony Stark, the most rich and intelligent person that you will ever meet! Plus, I might be able do something similar like Bucky's arm for your eyes," he also repeated the others actions.

"I really am thankfull and if you ever manage to acomplish it, then I will be forever in debt with you. And you can't be as rich as Reggie! Once he gets access to his vaults again, you wont believe what you'll see!" Tony turned his head to Regalus, but he dismissed the question with a wave of his hand. 

"I'm Nata-"

"There is no need for you to introduce yourself or for you to give me your hands as you've hugged me before. Reggie has said a great deal about you,"

"All good I hope?"

"Yes, but we will have a talk any of these days," he warned her.

And finally Thor copied what everyone else was doing, "I'm Thor Odison, God of Thunder. Although I am quite confused to why everyone is doing this," he admitted.

"Well Prince Thor, I'm sure you must have seen something similar in Asgard. The Dursleys, those are the people with who I lived with, did a number of things that left me without the ability of sight. On my left eye, you will see a scar that travels through my eye. That scar is what left me bling, Vernon threw a glass bottle at my face and left me with that scar and the one on my right cheek. My right eye got blind after my left one tho. Dudley, their son, and Vernon punched it so many times that it stopped working one day. My guess is that after so many punches it had gathered up so much pressure that it exploded in the inside, gross right?"

Everyone was speachless now, even Regalus.