Wise words

{age of ultron has already happened, pietro survived (i can't let him die) and i'm making wanda and peitro the same age as hadrian so that my plot can work better}

As Hadrian explained his theory about his eye exploding, he noticed the precense of two other children. Once he finished his explanation he blinked a few times (just for the drama) and smirked.

"You can come out of your hidding," he called out, surprising the Avengers and the two kids.

A wavey red haired girl walking into the room, dragging a messy white haired boy with black roots. They both had a sorrowful look in their eyes, they had heard the whole conversation. 

"Stand in front of me and place your hands on mine, say your name while you do," Hadrian instructed them, holding his hands outwards with his palms facing the ceiling.

Pietro went first, demonstrating to his sister that the new boy meant no harm. "I'm Pietro Maximoff. Sorry if we weren't meant to know about the conversation that just happened. But we were going to get some food when we heard voices. And one thing leads to another."

Hadrian hummed and nodded his head softly, dropping Pietro's hands and waiting for Wanda's.

"I'm Wanda Maximoff, Pietro's twin sister. I also apologise for our actions,"

After Hadrian finished, he also nodded his head softly and asked them to sit next to him, one in each side. 

"Listen carefully, this will always be useful to you in life. This world isn't made up of only good or bad people. There's always this grey area. There's also people who change sides. For example, Reggie here was in the dark side, but he then moved to the light side when he sacrificed himself and when he joined the Avengers. Same with Ms Romanoff, Mr Barnes, Mr and Ms Maximoff. They had their time with the dark side but then moved to the light side, trying to make up for their actions. Then there's people like Mr Stark, he was in this grey area. Selling weapons for what he thought was a good cause, only stopping when everything backfired on him. He then moved to the light side to also make up for his actions. But what I'm trying to say is, it matters not to who you're born and how you're raised, but who you grow up to be. That is what I've meant from most of you changing sides, but being in the light side doesn't mean that you're good. Take old Dumbles for example, or my birth parents. Both light wizards but made terrible actions that will back fire some day, because karma is a bitch." He said while pointing at Tony, "Then there's the Dark Lord. Yes, he tried to kill me, but only because if he didn't, Dumbles would win the war and take over the wizarding world. I'm not saying that the way the Dark Lord coped with it was the best way, be he tried. So remember these words well. It matters not to who you're born and how you're raised, but who you grow up to be."

Everyone looked awe-struck at the kid. He was so wise for sucha a young age. This also reflected his past life of neglect and abuse. The twins hugged him, telling him that they will do anything and everything in their power to live by those words and make him proud. Hades hugged them back and kissed each of them on the head, telling them that just be those intentions they were good people and that they shouldn't let others say other wise.

"You don't have to call us Mr and Ms, you can call us by our first names," Natashatold him softly, still impressed by his knowledge.

"Then you can all call me either Hadrian or Hades," he smiled at them properly for the first time, because for the first time, he truely felt at home.