Letters

Three years after Hadrian was rescued from the Dursleys, he lived a life that he would only be able to dream of before. Regalus and Natasha had finally married, Regalus had taken his lordship and know was Lord Black, Bucky and Steve were finally dating, Loki was forgiven and now lived with them, the Maximoff twins had made a sibling bond with Hadrian, Hadrian was adopted by Regalus and Natasha but only the Avengers knew and Tony had made Hadrian some glasses and a walking stick that helped him see of some sort.

But most importantly, he know had a family.

Hadrian still had the scars on his face, they never fully healed. The ones on his arms, back and torso were mostly faint although some were still easily visible. He had also changed his hair style, one to match Wanda's and Pietro's more. He now had shoulder length wavey hair (Pietro's hair length and Wanda's wavey hair), he then had black roots (his natural hair colour) that faded to red (Wanda's hair colour) that then faded to white (Pietro's hair colour). 

{something similar to this but shoulder length and with more black at the roots and wavey}

They also had the casuality to have been born on the exact same date, July 31, which was today. Hadrian knew that that the three of them would receive a Hogwarts letter, even if they were in America. Why? You may ask. Well, simply because he could feel the magic radiating from them and they were born in Europe. Reggie and Loki had probably also noticed but decided to leave it be surprise. 

Regalus and Natasha (who had married a year after they had found Hades) had blood adopted the three kids once they knew that the goblins were to trust. They had removed all the potions and spells that Dumbledore had placed on Hadrian and Regalus then took his lordship. Their appearances hadn't changed much, only minimal details. Nobody apart from the Avengers knew, so it was impossible for anyone else to now their surnames, not even the order of the flaming chickens and their leader. Hadrian's name had changed to Hadrian Regalus (Romanoff-Black), Wanda's had changed to Wanda Natasha (Romanoff-Black) and Pietro's had changed to Pietro Sirius (Romanoff-Black).  Hadrian got his middle name from his father, Wanda from her mother and Pietro from Regalus' brother.

Tony had made him some glasses (they looked like sunglasses more than anything) that had his own AI called Merlin (the name was curtesy of Natasha) that helped him move around. Tony had then also made a new walking stick that was conected to the glasses so that the glasses could give him a better mental image of his surroundings.

So that day, after his siblings had helped him choose his clothes (black AC/DC leather jacket, black jeans, white shirt and white trainers), they went to have breakfast. They had a giant birthday cake for the three of them (they shared everything) and they blew their candles and made a wish. Then the Avengers showered them with gifts. 

Regalus gave Hadrian some or the most advanced books from the Black library, he gave Wanda a red dress with a black leather jacket and he gave Pietro four new trainers and four beanie hats to match them.