Sorting Surprises

{to show when they're talking with the hat, instead of "text" it will show ºtextº and some credit to @AlexGreyRoger for helping me sort thr triplets}

While sailing on the boats, Hadrian thought about sending his father a letter about the incident on the train and if they should reveal themselves to the Lupin-Black family, they are family after all. 

Before going to Hogwarts, Regalus had cancelled Hadrian's and his mental conection as he didn't want to hear all of the teenage drama and to go through lessons again. So he had taken the spell away.

They were now in a single line, waiting for Professor McGonagall to call out the first year's names. "When I call your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted," she said. 

"Abbott, Hannah!"

A pink-faced girl with blonde pigtails stumbled out of line, put on thehat, which fell right down over her eyes, and sat down. A moments pause.

"HUFFLEPUFF!" shouted the hat.

The table on the right cheered and clapped as Hannah went to sit down atthe Hufflepuff table. The ghost of the Fat Friar waved merrily at her.

"Bones, Susan!"
"HUFFLEPUFF!" shouted the hat again, and Susan scuttled off to sit next to Hannah.

"Boot, Terry!""RAVENCLAW!"

The table second from the left clapped this time; several Ravenclaws stood up to shake hands with Terry as he joined them.

"Brocklehurst, Mandy" went to Ravenclaw too, but "Brown, Lavender" became the first new Gryffindor, and the table on the far left exploded with cheers.

A few more names were called until McGonagall shouted, "Granger, Hermione!" The Triplets noted down that was the bushy haired girl that was with Potter. Hermione almost ran to the stool and jammed the hat eagerly on her head.
"GRYFFINDOR!" shouted the hat. The Black's (although unknown to Artemis) groaned.

"Lupin-Black, Artemis!" was called after a few more names. She straightened her robes, held her head high and walked up to the stool and sat down. 
"GRYFFINDOR!" was shouted nearly instantly. The Triplets and the Weasley Twins clapped the hardest and gave her the biggest and brightest smiles. She sat down on one of the ends, Potter and her friends were going to sit next to her, both of the Weasley Twins sat next to her. One on each side.

After Blaze Zabini was placed in Slytherin, the Triplets were still left. McGonagall looked at the list of names and then quickly gave it to Dumbledore. He took a good look at the list and glanced at the three un-sorted children. He stood up, gaining silence.

"My dears, why does the list not show your surnames?" he asked them.

Wanda covered Pietro's mouth with her hand, knowing that Hadrian was the best person to do the talking. "Well you see, Mr Dumbledore-"

"It's Professor, we are teachers after all," the old man interrupted Hadrian.

"I've checked all the staff member's files and none of you have a single PhD, meaning that you really don't have that title. And I'd rather you not interrupt me while I am answering a question that you have asked us yourself,"

Everyone was amazed at how he spoke. He spoke like a true pureblood and his voice was cold and hard. Plus, he had the guts to talk to the best wizard of all times, leader of the light, Albus-Too-Many-Middlenames-Dumbledore!

"What do you mean, our files?"

The Triplets rolled their eyes at the same time (although you wouldn't be able to see Hades' eyes roll as he still had his glasses on, he had left his walking stick in his pocket as he didn't want to draw un-wanted attention).