Normality?

Life had gone back to normal after the whole Romanoff-Black family had moved into the castle. Well, kind of. 

On Halloween a troll had entered the Great Hall. Regalus, Wanda and Pietro killed it before it could create more damage than it had already done. Hadrian and Natasha had followed McGonagall when she slipped past all the action and drama. They followed her to the corridor that Dumbledore had said that nobody was allowed in. She had opened a locked door and when Natasha had looked inside... Lets just say that she wasn't expecting a giant three headed dog to be guarding a trap door. 

When the mother-son duo returned, Hadrian was engulphed in a bear hug. He stood there surprised until he recognised who was hugging him and hugged her back. 

"I was so worried about you, Hades! Don't ever ghost me like that again!" she swatted his arm but then hugged him again. 

"Don't worry, and about that, bring your parents to my parents room. Mom and I found something... Rather interesting," Hadrian shrugged her concern off. But he was rather happy that Artemis valued his healthy, he couldn't lie about that fact that he was growing fond of her. 

Artemis nodded, gave him one last squeeze and left to follow Hadrian's instructions.

"Come on lets go," Regalus told his family. He squeezed Wanda's shoulder and ruffled both of his sons hair. Even if Hadrian couldn't see, he could hear the smirk in his fathers voice.

They were sitting in the Romanoff-Black parents' room the Lupin-Black's entered with a sleeping Teddy on Remus' arms. They sat down and drank some of the tea that Natasha and Regalus offered them.

"What's the interesting information that Hadrian told Artemis about?" Sirius bluntly said. 

"Yeah about that," Regalus place some privacy charms (more than what they had before) and signaled Natasha to continue, "While my husband, Pietro and Wanda were fighting against the troll, I saw the McGonagall was quickly sneaking away. I took Hades with me just in case she found me and used some magic or something. So we followed her and she went into the third corridor-"

"But we aren't allowed there!" Pietro protested.

"That's why. She went in and when I looked inside," Natasha shuddered, something that she never did, and her family knew that so they became interested and feared what she was going to say, "I saw a three headed dog... And not only it had three heads, but it was giant and it was standing on top of a trap door."

Remus and Sirius explained to them what the ceberus was guarding and why. All of them agreed that the Nicholas Flamel hadn't given permision for his stone to be placed in Hogwarts. So a few days after Natasha and Regalus had taken the stone back and went to the Flamel's house to give it back personaly. 

Nothing had happened much after that. 

Only the Romanoff-Black having various debates about telling the Lupin-Black's who they really are. Wanda and Pietro wanted, Regalus was freaking out while Natasha and Hadrian didn't really care (secretly they were also freaking out).

And they had come to a conclusion. 

Hey y'all! Sorry this chapter is very short, but I just needed to put something for before Christmas and about the Philosopher's Stone (is that how you spell it?). Tell me what you want the conclusion to be, depending on how many of you say something I might change the plot a bit. So, if you want the Romanoff-Black's to:

Tell the Lupin-Black's their real identities, comment here

Carry on hiding it from the Lupin-Black's, comment here

Thx for the 3K views!!!

L.Lupin ❤️💚💙💛