Time skip

The Romanoff-Black family hadn't told the Lupin-Black family about being related yet. The Golden Trio had 'saved' the fake philosofer's stone and Dumbledore had awarded Gryffindor an insane amount of points, which even the Blacks thought it was unfair. The Potter's had tried to gain Hadrian's approval and love again but they would need to work much harder than that to do so.

On their second year, Gilderoy Lockhart was beaten up several times be the Black's in general, lets just say the he wouldn't like to look into a mirror again. Slytherin's monster had 'suddenly' stopped attacking students. Of course it had been the Romanoff-Black's, but mostly Hadrian as he was blind and could speak parseltongue. Dumbledore had been quite disappointed that Petal Potter couldn't understand the language of snakes. Artemis and Pietro had joined the Gryffindor quidditch team, Artemis as a chaser and Pietro as a seeker. Oh yeah, and the Golden Trio still annoyed the Blacks, especially Pietro for 'stealing' Potter Jr position in quidditch.

On their third year, Peter Pettigrew had escaped Azkaban. The Romanoff-Black's turned a blind eye to the matter. Until Natasha found the rat and killed it without a second thought. And the Black's still got annoyed by the Golden Trio, duh.

And to finish off, their fourth year. Potter Jr had been chosen along side of Fleur Delacour, Victor Krum and Cedric Diggory. The Black's had crossed their fingers for Potter Jr to die or at least suffer some ever lasting damage. It kinda did. She was now traumatised. She had seen Diggory die and Voldemort come back to life, 'faught' against Voldemort and saw many Death Eaters. 

And now they were on their summer break before they started fifth year.