Summer

A week had passed since the Triplets had gone through their inheritance. Wanda was a siren, Pietro was a veela and Hadrian was a demon. They were quiet surprised as only dark cored (somethimes grey cores too) wizards and witches and that they had inherited from their parents could have creatures. Maybe it was the fact that the Triplets were blood adopted by Regalus and Natasha, even if Natasha didn't have any magic. Maybe she was from a long line of squibs and the fact that the Black family was very messed up could also be the cause of it. Pietro had an uncommon creature (most pureblood people were veelas), Wanda had a rare creature (humans had to be very brave and stupid to do that with a siren) and Hadrian's was ultra rare (there was barely any people with a demon as a creature, the last one was a few centuries ago). 

Pietro now was even more good looking that what he was before. He still had the white hair with black roots but he had gained a few more inches in hight and a few more muscles, although those muscles weren't very pronounced. He also had some big and soft retractable wings, they were an electric blue at the top and faded to white at the bottom. 

Wanda was even more beautiful. She still had her long and wavey red hair but her body curves were more pronounced and her breast had also grown slightly more. Whenever she would go into some water, she could choose for her legs to transform into a red fish tail, this also allowed her to breathe under water. 

But Hadrian was the one that changed the most, he was now the definition of hot. From the top of his head emerged to very dark red horns, a pair of beautiful retractable wings that were the same dark red from his horns at the top and then faded into black at the end. He also had the ability to hide his wings, just as Pietro. Hadrian's muscles had also grown, but much more that Pietro's and they also became very pronounced, but not too much. His once black, red, white hair that reached his shoulders in neat waves, now was a mess of black curles in an undercut style. But his favourite part of it was that his scars had disappeared and his vision was back. He could see again! When he had found out about this, he had completely forgotten his Slytherin mask (even if he was in Gryffindor) and acted like a five year old in Christmas day.

To resume things: Pietro was handsome, Wanda was beautiful and Hadrian was hot.

It had taken them around three days to get used to their creatures (and vision for Hadrian, he still kept the glasses and walking stick for just in case). And after those three days they had come to the conclusion that the were going to go school shopping and to Gringotts to do some inheritance tests. Regalus (with a glamour on), Natasha and the Triplets floo'd to the Leakey Cauldron and made their way in. They did all their school shopping with a new time record. Every year they tried to do it faster and faster without forgetting to buy anything. It took them half an hour this year. They then went to the book store for some extra books (Hadrian's desire).

After all that, they made their way to Gringotts.

"Morning Ragnok," Regalus nodded at said goblin, "We're here for my children's inheritance test. They had their creature inheritance a few days ago."

"Ah, yes. Follow me then." They followed the goblin into his office. Ragnok, Regalus, Pietro and Wanda sat down while Natasha and Hadrian prefered to stay standing. Regalus dropped his glamour, Ragnok knew about hm being alive and it was safe for the goblins to know. 

"You need to drop five drops of blood on a parchment," the goblin instructed them, "Each one of you on a different one."

Just as the drops of blood hit the parchment, words started to appear.

____________________________________________

Birth name: Hadrian James Potter - Half Blood
Birth father: James Fleamont Potter - Pure Blood
Birth mother: Lily Rose Potter née Evans - Muggle born
Birth siblings: Petal Lily Potter (twin sister) - Half Blood