9¾ once again

The Triplets separated from their parents (they still taught at Hogwarts) and went to search for an empty compartment. Hadrian looked everywhere in admiration. The station, the train, the students with their families, people's clothes, everything. He was absorbing every single detail. Wanda and Pietro took him to the compartment that they were always in and showed him where he always sat, the corner farthest away from the door and next to the window. And that's where he sat.

Hadrian took out one of the books from the Black library and continued to read it. After his creature inheritance and discoverment about his vision, he had forced Steve to teach him how to read. He had chosen Steve as he was one of the most patient person living in Grimmauld Place. Well, the Avengers had been visiting. Natasha had told them about how the Triplets would be going through their creature inheritance and they didn't want to miss it.

So Hadrian was reading while Wanda and Pietro argued about something that they would probably forget about at the most minimal distraction. And that's when the door opened and a girl that was a head shorter than Hadrian entered. She had wavey black hair that was just below her shoulders and every single Black blood feature except her honey brown eyes and a few freckles that were under her eyes and on the bridge of her nose. She was wearing black leggings, white trainers and t-shirt and a black AC/DC leather jacket (that looked awfully familiar to Wanda and Pietro). 

"May I ask, who this fine young lady is?" Hadrian asked as he put his book away. 

"Fine?" she teased, "Just fine?"

Hadrian was making a pretty good impresion of a fish right now. "You're Artemis?!" he exclaimed, "I wasn't expecting this! You're- I mean- Wow! You're beautiful! From your behaviour I expected you to be ugly."

Artemis punched him lightly on the shoulder. "Thanks anyway. The creature inheritance has treated you all nicely though."

The Triplets had been explaining to Artemis their summer. Everything from the most interesting to the most boring. Artemis listened eagerly and barely did any interuptions. Somewhere around the process, Hadrian had put his head on Artemis' lap and she had started to do very tiny braids on his hair. 

"Ah! Look what we've got here!" Malfoy said as he barged into their compartment with Parkinson, Crabble and Goyle behind him. Wanda realised that Zabini, Nott and Greengrass weren't there. "The three No Names all together without their Daddy and Mummy to get them out of trouble!" the other three Slytherin's snickered at the back.

"Draco!" Parkinson's high pitch voice shrieked. "Look who's with them, your dear cousin!"

The four Black's rolled their eyes. This had happened before many times, and it looked like those four Slytherin's didn't know how to learn a lesson. 

"How many times do I have to tell you? She's no cousin of mine as she's one of that horrible creature's cub. And her other father was 'expelled' from the Black family, to put it nicely."

"Take that back you piece of-" Artemis was interrupted when Hadrian looked into her eyes directly. Hadrian then sat up, rolled up his sleeves and looked at Draco directly into his eyes with a teasing grin.

"How do you know if Siri is in the Black family or not?"

"My mother was born a Black, a pure blood family unlike yours, "the Triplets had to bite back their laughter, "so my family would know who's in it or not."

"Don't get me wrong here, but there's only one copy of the Black family tree. And it's in Grimmauld Place."

"What are you trying to prove?!" Artemis hissed at him.

"Yeah No Name! What are you trying to prove here? Because the Malfoy family has access to Grimmauld Place and we always check the family tree! The blood traitor wasn't there!"

Pietro and Wanda raised an eye brow at Malfoy Jr while Artemis looked at him with very wide eyes. But Hadrian just titled his head to a side and faked a confused expression.

"And here I was thinking that you can only enter such house with the Lord's permision. And I know for a fact that none of your parents hold such position, Malfoy. But neither do Artemis' parents. If you had actualy paid attention a few years back, a new Lord Black appeared. So you can't enter such house to see the family tree. Oh yeah, and werewolves are of the creatures that you should worry the less about," Hadrian then stood up with a smile that you could only see on little children on Christmas day, shoved Malfoy Jr and his friends out of the compartment, locked it with magic and went back to his seat and placed his head in Artemis' lap again.

"How do you know this?" Artemis questioned him, not even her father knew such thing.

"Never mind that," Wanda avoided her question, "Did you see that Zabini, Nott and Greengrass weren't with them?"

"Ooh yes! Do you think their little friend group split up? I ccan't wait to hear all the gossip and see all the drama!" Pietro squealed in delight. 

"I'm going to search for them. Someone has to come with me to tell me who they are, though," Hadrian was filled with curiosity now. For various reasons too.

"I'm not going, I don't want to run into the Annoying Trio or the Slytherin Prince and his squad," Wanda stated.

"I'm staying with her, but tell me all the gossip when you return!" Pietro shouted after them merrily. And so they left.

Hadrian kept observing everything while Artemis searched the compartment where those three Slytherin's were staying during the train ride. It had taken them quite a while, but they finaly did find them.

"They're in here," Artemis said while pointing at the door, "Your turn." and she knocked on it.

"What do you want?" Malfoy's annoying voice asked without even opening the door to see who it was. So Hadrian opened it instead.

"Ah, hello again," Hadrian greeted them, "I was searching for Miss Daphne Greengrass, Mr Theodore Nott and Mr Blaise Zabini,"

"Why would you be searching for them, No Name?" Malfoy replied back, even if Hadrian's request wasn't for him.

"Only wanted to have a little chat with them, I hope that isn't a problem," Hadrian continued being as polite as ever.

"It isn't a problem at all. Oh, and Draco?" Daphne spoke, "We can speak for ourselves," and Daphne, Theodore and Blaise followed Hadrian and Artemis back to their compartment. They headed there in an awkward silence that nobody bothered to break. If Pietro had been there, he would have been rambling about anything and everything. 

They arrived and the three Slytherin's explained to them how Draco and his three 'friends' had been assholes to them and tried to do various things that made them uncomfortable and put them in a bad light. They had realised this last year and had had the guts to tell them. And it didn't end very nicely.