Grimmauld Place

Everyone was doing last minute packing. They weren't entirely sure of how much time they would need to spend in England, so they packed for at least a month (although Tony had over packed). After a few hours in the jet and then in a van (that they all fitted in thanks to Regalus' magic) to Grimmauld Place. 

"Be careful where you step, or my mother's portrait will open up. Nobody wants that, nobody," Reg shivered at the thought of his mother. He then wrote the house's adress and passed it to each of their weird family memebers. "I need you to memorise it please,"

They all memorised it and handed the paper back to him. Then, out of the blue, a house started to grow from between number 11 and 13. 

Number 12 Grimmauld Place.

The owner of the house smirked at the shocked faces of the others. He was finally at home. He opened the front door, signaling for the others to wait outside, and entered. A bang was heard and then the screaming of a lady, more like shrieks. Then the shouts from Regalus throwing spell after spell was heard. The triplets (Hadrian, Pietro and Wanda) squeezed their way through the adults and entered the house. Seeing as their father was struggling to keep the portrait under control, they decided to help him out.

Wanda used her magic that HYDRA gave to her to keep the screams inside the bubble so none of them could hear them, Pietro used his speed to close the curtains and Hadrian used wandless and non-verbal magic to levitate it and burn it in the air.

The adults stared at them in shock, espacially Regalus. "For Merlin's sake! How did you remove and destroy it? Everything my brother and I ever tried never worked!" he just received a shrug in response.

"Master Regalus has come back! Kreacher thougth Master Regalus dead!" the little creature sobbed, hugging his master's leg.

"Guys, this is Kreacher, the Black families house elf. A house elf is a creature that does all the house work and anything else that you ask them to do," he explained, he then looked at Kreacher, "Hello Kreacher, it's nice to see you again. These people that are with me are here to stay for a while with me. The three kids that you see are mine, the red-haired woman is my wife,"

"What is Mistress, Little Masters and Little Mistress name?" the elf asked, not caring that there were muggles in the house. He didn't care anymore as he had his favourite master with him again.

"My wife is called Natasha, the white and black haired boy is Pietro, the red-haired girl is Wanda and the three coloured haired boy his Hadrian," he told Kreacher, pointing at the respective person.

Kreacher made their luguage disappear with a click of his fingers, telling them that it had gone to their own rooms and that each room had a name on the door to let them know.

As they went upstairs, the first room had the word Triplets written on it. "That used to be mother's and father's room, it's the biggest one in the house. You'll have to share the bed for now and while you're at Hogwarts we'll put new furniture and make many changes," Regalus told his children. They nodded and entered to start unpacking. 

The next room had RAB written on the door. He pointed his wand at the door and more letters appeared. It now said RABR & NRB "This is my room that I'll be sharing with Nat. It's very Slytherin themed now." Nat entered to start unpacking too as Reg continued with the rest to show them their rooms.

"This is my brother's room. Nobody can go in there, it's out of bounds," he told them as he put several locking charms on the door.

The door after that had Stucky written on it. They entered and we went to the next room. This one had Smash on it, he went in and we continued. The next one had Snek on it, the room after had Point Break on it and the last one had Tin Can on it. 

Each door was personilised. Tony's was red and gold with racing cars and some Iron Man suits flying around his name. Thor's was a thunderstorm with lightning and his name was glowing blue. Loki's was green with his name made out of snakes and daggers. Bruce's door represented a lab and his name was written in green bulky letters. Steve's and Bucky's door was half grey with half of a red star and the other half was half of Captain America's shield, their couple name was written in America's colours. Reg's and Nat's door was black with guns, daggers, wands, potions and the Slythern badge all over the door, their initials were in light green. The triplets' door was black at the top, fading to red at the middle, fading to white at the bottom. The word Triplets was written in bright blue. 

When they had finished packing, they all met in the kitchen to have supper before going to bed. They were going to need that rest.