Potions gone wrong

{For the potions lesson I've taken some bits from the actually book and remember, SM is scarlet magic, so the magic that HYDRA gave Wanda}

The next day the Twins had done a pretty good job with showing the Blacks around the castle. They had shown them were every classroom was, how to recognise each corridor, where the missing steps on the stairs were and all the secret shortcuts that they had seen on the Marauders Map. 

\|/ \|/ \|/ ThE nExT dAy \|/ \|/ \|/

As they had breakfast on Monday, McGonagall gave them each their timetables. 

"Snape hates all Gryffindors," Fred said.

"So beware about him, especially you guys," George told them.

They nodded their thanks and continued with their breakfast, commenting on which lessons they were looking most to and wrinckling their noses at how Ronald ate. It really wasn't a pretty sight.

"What are you staring at, No Name?" Potter said rather loudly, loud enough for the whole Gryffindor table to hear and a few students from other tables.

"Well you see, Potter," Hadrian spat when he said such name, "It's rather unpollite and very disgusting having to see and hear your Weasley friend chewing and stuffing his face with food this loudly. Hasn't his parents taught him any better?"

"Don't you dare say anything bad about my mother!" Weasley Boy shouted for the whole Hall to hear.

"I haven't said anything bad about her, I actually admire how she manages to keep seven, now five, children under control. What I'm was actually trying to say is that your mother has taught you better that how you're behaving, she wastes so much time and money on you, for you to ignore her simple instructions once you're out of her sight. I was expecting more from you Ronald Weasley, especially for being the sixth in the family and all your older brothers behaving very pollitely and they've all got good manners." Hadrian gave him a whole lecture, because anyone should know better than to do disrespectful things in front of Hadrian No Name (as everyone was calling the Triplets now).

Everyone was left giggling and laughing at how Hadrian No Name had put Ronald Weasley down a peg or two. And that it had been very amusing, even for the teachers. Hadrian had said all of that, without raising his voice but it was still cold and stern, looking directly into the other boy's eyes and eating breakfast between words. 

\|/ \|/ \|/ AnOtHeR tImE sKiP \|/ \|/ \|/

"Ah yes, Petal Potter. Our new, celebrity,"

The Triplets sniggered along with some Slytherin's.

"You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion making. As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses.... I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death -- if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."

Granger was the only one taking notes. Honestly, what were they supposed to take notes on? How Snape haad called them a big bunch of dunderheads? 

"Potter!" Snape shouted suddenly, ""Potter!" said Snape suddenly. "What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

Potter looked so clueless while Granger had her hand raised high in the air. 

"I don't know sir," Potter grumbled under her breath.

Snape's lips curled into a sneer.

"Tut, tut -- fame clearly isn't everything."

He ignored Hermione's hand.

"Let's try again. Potter, where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?"

"I don't know," Potter replied a bit more rudely, while Granger's hand was higher in the air. 

Snape was still ignoring Hermione's quivering hand.
"What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?"
At this, Hermione stood up, her hand stretching toward the dungeon ceiling. She would have cramps tomorrow.
"I don't know!" said Potter shouted, jumping from his seat. "I think Hermione does, though, whydon't you try her?"

All the Slytherin's plus the Triplets were giggling, covering their mouths for Snape not to see them if possible. 

"20 points from Gryffindor for not opening a single book through out the whole summer and another 5 points for cheak," Snape said in his bored tone. "Ah, look at this. Three Gryffindor's laughing at Potter's failure. Lets see them answering the same questions."

"Asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat or in your cupboard and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite," the three of them said in perfect unison, smirking at Snape's failure to embarass them too. 

The man just humphed and went back to writing the instructions on the blackboard. They really needed to introduce whiteboards, they were cleaner and the whiteboard pens didn't waste as quick as the chalk, plus, you could use different colours.

Hadrian's partner was Wanda as she was the one who could help him the best to do potions due to his blindness. Pietro went with Artemis, a troublesome duo.

Wanda and Hadrian had nearly finished with their potions when Hadrian had felt something similar to a shove in his mind. He was very familiar with this as Regalus had been teaching them occumulency, so Hadrian instantly put his mind barriers up. He was trying his best to keep the intruder out, but the intruder was much more skilled and experienced than him.

"Open diary!" Hadrian shouted out, making people look at him weirdly. Wanda and Pietro instantly understood and rushed to his side. They had several secret codes and one of them was 'Open diary' which meant that someone was messing with their minds.

Wanda used her SM to stop the intruder so Hadrian could have a rest. As Wanda kept all of their minds safe, Pietro and Hadrian made their way to the teacher's desk where Snape was standing up, holding onto the edge of his desk. They took one of their hidden daggers that their family had gifted them and pointed them at their teacher's neck. They could beat him in a duel but they were much better at using muggle weapons. Wanda flew slowly using her SM before flying between her brothers, facing a sweating potions master. She made one last mental push, kicking Snape out of their minds making him stumble onto the floor.

"How dare you!" everyone was surprised, it was normally Hadrian the one talking. But now it was Wanda's turn. "How dare you! You greasy, dungeon bat! You have the audacity of trying to go into our minds! Mind raping us!" All the students gasped. Mind raping was a very big deal in the wizarding world, it could even end you up in Azkaban. And Snape had done it to three eleven year olds! "You're lucky we were raised by who we were or you would be either as close to death as possible so that you suffer great physical pain without being able to stop it or going through your worst nightmare day after day after day! You would be begging on your knees for mercy." Wanda was now kneeling in front of the man. She had started to whisper in such a way that it was even creepier and more terrifying than when she was shouting, but the whole classroom could still hear her. "We were also raised to stand up for ourselves, to do everything and anything to keep ourselves and those we love safe, keeping those 'bad guys' out of the way. And I'm sorry to infrom you, but you're one of those bad guys in the middle of the way. You're also lucky that we don't want to go to prision and become criminals again. And that Hades here is very good with pollitics and all that stuff. So you can start packing for your one way trip to Azkaban," she finish with sweet smile as she stood back up.