Self Defence

"Okay everyone, sit on the mats. You may call me Professor RB or Coach RB. I don't care if the partner that I assign you is a Slytherin or a Gryffindor, a boy or a girl, if you hate each other or not. Don't argue against me, it won't work," Natasha said as her students entered the classroom, "If you have long hair, tie it up. If you have any jewelry then take it off. Take your shoes, socks, ties and cloaks off. I hope that those wearing skirts have something more underneath apart from your underwear, especialy for the following lessons."

Everyone did as they were told, many complaining, and sat back down on the mats. They watched how she carefuly helped Hadrian follow her instructions with such motherly love that made some jealous. She placed Hadrian between his siblings and looked back at her class, the loving face changing in a matter of seconds to her cold and emotionless one. 

"Today I'm going to teach you some simple moves and techniques to dodge punches, kickes and any way that someone might hit you. I'm going to select your partners, when I select them you will go with them. Then I'll show you what you have to do and you'll do it a few times, after that I'll show you the next move and so on." some nodded, some huffed, but nobody dared complain again.

"Crabble and Goyle, Greengrass and Parkinson, Weasley and Granger," Granger and Weasley huffed. Natasha made the rest of pairs until only Malfoy, Potter, Artemis and the Triplets were left. "Wanda and Pietro, Potter and Malfoy, Artemis and Hadrian." 

She gave they an easy exercise, enjoying the glares of hate that some partners send to each other and the embarassed ones too. She made her way to where Artemis and Hadrian were. She watched how Hadrian explain in a detailed manner how to do it and putting her arms, legs, feet in place. Being blind meant that it was a bit complicated for him, but with Artemis support and help, he managed to do so. She knew that they were cousins (although such information was unknown to the girl), but she still thought that they were cute together.

Wanda and Pietro were just goofing around, using their powers on each other in a friednly way. It was quite amusing to watch, especialy when they faked being hurt to take advantage of the other when they were going to check if the other was okay. 

Malfoy and Potter was the most chaotic and troublesome of all the students. They were complaining outloud about each other for whatever reason they could think of. Five minutes into the excersise they were both screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs until Natasha came up to them, pointing a dagger to each of their necks telling them to shut it. They didn't dare open their mouths again but they did continue to glare at each other and be very awkward. 

"Okay everyone! Listen up!" Natasha shouted when there was ten minutes left of the lesson, "Everyone sit back on the mats. For the last ten minutes you are going to watch two different combats. They first one will be Wanda against Pietro." They fist bumped as they went to the combat area and prepared themselves, "Three, two, one... GO!"

They had been a two minutes into the fight when Wanda started to complain. "No fair! You're using your power!" she then decided to use hers against him. The rest of the three minutes were just cheating and playing dirty. Nat would shout an advice from time to time or smiled proudly when one of them would do a tricky technique. The rest stared in complete awe and Artemis would describe whispering the best way she could about what was happening into Hadrian's ear. 

"STOP!" Wanda and Pietro stopped in the position that they were, "OUT!" they both went for their bottles of cold water and a change of clothes. "Hadrian come in, you'll be against me for the last five minutes of the class."

Everyone stood there in shock. Hadrian, a blind boy, would go against Coach RB, a trained spy between others. Those who hated Hadrian (most of the boys and a few girls) were grinning like a mad-man/woman. They were going to enjoy seeing him get his ass kicked for five minutes straight. 

"I know you hate throwing the first punch, so I'll go first," Hadrian chuckled. And they faught. They didn't fight dirty unlike Wanda and Pietro, it looked like a dance choroegraphy. It all looked so perfect, graceful and beautiful, that they even forgot that Hadrian was blind. They faught each other without any winning the upper hand for more than a few seconds. Their five minutes passed and neither of them had broken a sweat. 

"I don't want to see you use these for bad intentions!" Natasha shouted at her students as they made their way out to their next lesson. Potions to be exact.