Shopping

Regalus had decided not to go as he might see old friends or enemies and he would probably bring attention to himself. Natasha said that she would be going without a doubt, now they just needed another adult to help them out. 

Bruce had said that it might make the Hulk come out, so he wasn't going. Thor and Loki would bring too much attention to themselves for being Gods, so it was a no from them. Bucky still wasn't used to that amount of people yet and if Bucky wasn't going, neither was Steve. So the last option was Tony.

The only problem was that none of these people had ever gone to Diagon Alley. So Reg had given them the name of the muggle street were the pub was and told them to go with one if Tony's cars. Once they arrived, the triplets guided Nat and Tony into the pub as it was hidden from muggle's eyes. The next step was to use Hadrian's and Regalus' mind link.

What do we do now?

Ask Tom, the owner, for the entrance of Diagon Alley

"Good morning sir, we're here to go to Diagon Alley," Hadrian asked the owner after receiving his father's instructions.

The old man nodded and took the to the back room, pressed some bricks with his wand and left. The bricks started to move, revealing their destination.

The five of them looked around in amazment. They stood there, admiring every single part of it. 

"Lets go and get your books and potions things first, then your uniform," Natashe said grabbing Hadrian's and Wanda's hand. Tony grabbed Pietro's who grabbed Wanda's. The walked around, searching for a shop that looked like a bookshop. 

Once they found one, the entered to be greeted by every wall covered in books of any and every branch of magic. From the Dark Arts to Divination. 

"I suppose that you're all first years?" the shop keeper asked them.

"Yes they are. Three sets of every first year book, please," Natasha asked before Tony could open his big mouth and make a bad impression of them. 

They waited a few minutes wandering around before the shop keeper came back with three bags. Each of the triplets took one and Natasha payed from the money bag that Regalus had given her. Making sure that nobody was looking, Hadrian shrunk the bags with some wandless and non-verbal magic and put the three bags in Wanda's handbag.  

They went back to the apothecary that they passed through their way to the bookshop. They quickly did their shopping as it smelled horrible. Tony had been so dramatic that he had stayed outside. Drama Queen. They then made their way to get their uniforms at Madam Malkin's Robes. 

"Wait here for a moment, my dears, while I finish with her," Madam Malkin told them when the bell rang. 

They went to wait where the woman had told her. There was a girl standing on the stool. She had long black hair, high cheek bones and a small nose. She could pass as a Black if it wasn't for those honey-brown eyes that gave some colour to her face. 

"Good morning," the girl told them.

"Good," Pietro started.

"Morning," Wanda conitnued

"Miss," and Hadrian finished pollitely. 

"You're triplets?" she asked at them in awe. After they had nodded in confirmation she started talking about some twins that she knew. "I've met twins before, but never triplets! The only twins I've seen are the Weasley Twins. They're two years older than me but they're so cool! They're Howgarts best pranksters after the Marauders," the triplets looked at each other, they had planned in carrying on their pranks in Hogwarts, "and when Mrs Potter invites the Weasleys and my family to her daughter's birthday and all those parties that she has for some reason, the Weasley Twins and I team up to prank their brothers and Potter Junior. I love seeing their faces of confusion and then anger!"