Morning After and Night before

(Welcome to the first chapter of this book! There will be smut, heartbreak, love, etc..  and there will be more books in the future. Enjoy!)

The alarm rings making Olivia stir in her sleep, she turns around and turns off the alarm before rubbing her eyes and yawning, reading the bright red numbers '5:30AM'. She smiles and blushes as she feels a strong arm wrap around her waist and soft lips kiss her neck, "Mm.. Fitz" she whispers, turning around as his ocean blue eyes lock into her chocolate brown eyes. He kisses her gently and runs his hand on her thigh, "Good morning beautiful". Olivia didn't want to admit it but she loved waking up to Fitz, even if he was.. unavailable.

"Hi" she smiled widely as she ran her fingers through his short curls. Fitz kisses her shoulder, kissing down her arm making her blush more, "Fitz.. we have to get ready", he ignored her, getting on top of her, kissing her soft chest as she closed her eyes. Enjoying his lips on her, making her wet and needy. He made his way down between her thighs, "Fitz.." she whispers, half moaning. He took her clit into his mouth, sucking gently as he teased her entrance with two fingers making her moan a little louder and arch her back.

One hand grabbing a fist full of his hair and the other massaging her breast, he smirks against her clit and stands up, licking his lips, "You're right, we have to get ready" he said making his way to the hotel bathroom. "UGH" she huffs and rolled her eyes, he laughs as he hears her, starting the shower for them, Olivia sighs, standing up and walking into the bathroom, still wet and thinking about.. last night.

~FLASHBACK~

Cyrus, Olivia and Fitz walk down the Hotel hallway, "This is me. How early are we starting tomorrow?" Cyrus asked, "6am, pancake breakfast at the Baptist church and a prayer meeting" Olivia answered, "I can already feel the holy water burning my pagan flesh. Night." He said, entering the key card in the door. "Night." Fitz said, "Good night."

Olivia and Fitz continue walking down the hall, stopping at Olivia's hotel room "This is me" Olivia stated, "I'm down there." Olivia stood in front of the door, hesitating, "Just go in your room and close the door, and we'll pretend this never happened." Fitz said as Olivia sighed, "Go in your room.". Olivia holds the handle of her suitcases, as she walks down the hall to Fitz's room while he follows her. He enters the keycard and opens the door, letting her go in first before closing the door behind them.

A few seconds later, they start making out as Olivia's back hits against the wall with Fitz's hands against her cheeks. He picks her up without breaking the steamy kiss between them, placing her on top of the dresser, the lamp falling and breaking onto the floor. Not caring as she wraps her legs around his waist, deepening the kiss. He pulls away, grabbing her hands from his shirt, breathing heavily while making eye contact, "Take off your clothes." he stated while his hands moved down her thighs.

She undo's her bun before unbuttoning her pink shirt, slowly taking it off while remaining eye contact with his blue eyes, her black trousers following her shirt that was now on the hotel floor, leaving her in her matching pink bra and panties. He takes off his blazer, looking her half naked body up and down, taking her in all beauty. He kisses her again, grabbing her jaw with his strong hand, her hands making their way down to his ass, and back up behind his neck as he picks her up.

Placing her gently on the bed, sitting on his knees between her legs, unbuttoning and removing his blue shirt as her legs wrap around his waist and her hand rubbing up and down his muscular chest and abs. His hands rubbing her naked thighs before slowly leaning over her and kissing her soft lips, "You're doing fine.".

He whispers against her lip making them chuckle quietly, kissing her again before kissing his way down to her stomach making her arch her back, he moves back up, kissing her chest as she runs her fingers through his hair. He removes her panties, sliding them down her long silky brown legs and throwing them onto the floor before kissing her more, her soft moans filling the room.

~END OF FLASHBACK~