Vermont

Today was the day they were finally moving to Vermont after a month of packing and getting ready for their new lives. Most of all their stuff was at their cabin in Vermont, all they had left to do was fly there tonight.

Olivia was nervous, excited but nervous, this was new for her and she would be leaving everyone she loved here in DC. The only upside of this move was Fitz and finally starting their future together after all the talks and dreams about it.

Liv grabbed her book bag full of things she needed for the flight, like, the book she's reading, her iPad and laptop. Fitz was still getting ready, packing up the last few little things while Liv waited in the living room, sitting on the bare wooden floor while eating a bag of popcorn.

Once it was time to go, Liv stood up and made sure she threw away her garbage, setting the keys on the kitchen counter, looking over the apartment one more time before grabbing her bag and phone. Fitz kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand, opening the door and walking out with her, closing the door behind them.

It was now 6am, the flight lasted 5 hours long, sleeping, reading, eating, talking and sleeping again.

Once they arrived they took a cab to their new cabin, holding hands and looking out the window, enjoying the new view. Liv laid her head on Fitz's shoulder, intertwining their fingers, Fitz looked down at her, kissing her head as he held her close, "You okay?" he asked, she nodded her head and looked up at him, "More than okay" they smiled at one another, Liv giving Fitz a small kiss before looking back out the window.

Soon arriving at the cabin, they stepped out of the cab and grabbed their bags from the trunk. It was Liv's first time seeing the house, Fitz had already seen the finished product since he paid to have it built for them. They stepped closer, Liv taking in the view with her mouth slightly opened, not believing how beautiful it was already.

Fitz grabbed the key from under the mat and unlocked the door, pushing it open and allowing Liv to walk in first before him, closing the door behind them, Liv placed her bag on the floor and took off her shoes, stepping into the house more as she looked around, "Wow" she whispered, loving the open area and the design, he smiled at her, placing his bag next to hers.

"You like it?", she turned to him and smiled, "I love it" she walked back to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, he smiled down at her, wrapping his muscular arms around her waist, "You did an amazing job, thank you baby" she said, caressing the back of his neck, slightly running her nails through his curls.

"Only the best for my girl" he said making her blush deeply, he smiled wider, leaning down and taking her lips onto his, pulling her closer, breaking the kiss and picking her up bridal style, squealing and laughing as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Don't drop me mister", he laughed wit her and kissed her nose, "Never".

He walked around the house, holding her as he gave her a tour of their new house, the last room was their bedroom, placing her down once they got inside, "There's enough closet space for us, especially all your clothes, shoes and bags", she turned to him, placing her hand on her hip, "I don't have that much stuff", he places his hand on his hip, mocking her, "Say that to the 10 boxes full of your stuff", she smiled and rolled her eyes, walking into the closet, letting him win but just this once.

He went back down to grab their bags, letting Liv explore on her own since this was all new and overwhelming for her.

The rest of the day and evening was calming, unpacking a few things and ordering burgers and fries, sitting on the couch and watching a movie, Liv laying between Fitz's legs with her back against his chest and his arms around her waist, his hands laying on top of her slightly bloated stomach from the food.

They soon got ready for bed, taking a quick shower together and brushing their teeth. Fitz laid in bed, waiting for Olivia as she put her hair up, putting her bonnet on before turning off the bathroom lights and walking to the bed.

She laid next to Fitz, getting under the covers and moving closer to his warm body, only wearing panties and a tank top while Fitz just wore his briefs.

Liv laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes and warming up with his body heat as he held her closer, holding her tightly in his arms, kissing her head and closing his eyes as they slowly fell asleep in their new home.