Yes or No?

"Or.. we can not talk" he smirked a little, kissing down her neck, she closed her eyes, putting her hand on his strong chest, "Fitz..". She moaned softly as she felt his warm tongue on her soft skin, "Fitz" she pulled away and grabbed his face, bringing it to hers, "We need to talk" she said again making him sigh, he nodded and leaned back on his hand as she stayed seated in his lap.

She sighed and fixed her hair "This can't happen again Fitz.. you know that", as much as it hurt both of them, it needed to be said. He looked down and licked his lips. She grabbed his hand and smiled a little, "You're going to be President of the United States and you have a wife, you don't need or have time for a mistress", he quickly looked up back at her and grabbed her face gently, "You're not my mistress, Livvie.. You know that". "Fitz-", "No. You're not my mistress.. I love you Olivia".

She looked at him shocked, making sure she heard his words correctly, "Fi-", he interrupted her again, "I know what you're going to say but listen to me. I. Am. In. Love. With. You. Olivia Pope", he says as he looks into her eyes with love and genuine feelings, he caresses her cheeks with his thumbs as they stare into each other's eyes, his eyes looking back and forth between her brown eyes and her plump lips.

He slowly leaned in, stopping to make sure she wanted it, she gulped a little before crashing her lips into his, wrapping her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist, pulling her closer as her mouth opens, giving him access before his tongue made its way into her warm mouth, both of them moaning softly.

He laid her on the bed before kneeling over her without breaking the steamy kiss between them, liv wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer as she moved her hips slowly against his making both of them moan again. He slowly pulled away and leaned his forehead against hers as they breathed heavily, trying to catch their breaths while he rubbed her waist

They looked at each other and immediately started smiling and blushing softly. "I love you too", she whispered against his lips.

-one week later-

Mellie, Cyrus, Verna, Hollis, and Olivia were seated around the table, on a plane while Fitz was in a different department doing god knows what. Tears began to fill in Olivia's eyes as all 5 of them started talking about rigging the election, knowing that Fitz was going to lose the election. Olivia doesn't want this, she wants to win clean, not just for her but for the love of her life too. She wanted him to work for what he wanted, not cheat his way out of it, even though he didn't know what was going on at the table, it made her feel guilty, wanting to say 'Yes' but also wanting to say 'No'.

"I'm proposing another vote" Hollis spoke up to the group, "'Yes, we rig this thing.' Or, 'No, we-'". "No" Olivia spoke up, interrupting Hollis, making Cyrus sigh and put his head down, "We're not fixing the election. Yes, the race is tight, but we can win this. Fitz can win this. He can do this. He can turn this around", she whispered loudly to the group. "And if he can't?" Cyrus asked, "Then at least we lose with our souls intact" Liv answered.

-another week later-

It was getting closer and closer to knowing who the next President of the United States was going to be, Fitz was behind by 47 points, so far, below Sam Reston, a democrat candidate.

Liv sat at her desk with her head down and her arms around her desk, holding in her tears, Fitz was going to lose, she knew that. Part of her wished she said 'Yes' to rigging the election but she knew Fitz, he wouldn't want to win that way especially a presidential campaign. She quickly pulled her head up as she heard a knock on her door, she wiped her eyes, "Come in!", the door opened as she leaned back in her chair, meeting eyes with the person that entered her office.

"Fitz" she whispered and tried to hold back her smile but it was no use especially when the man was smiling at her, gosh his smile was so contagious and perfect, he walked in further and closed the door behind him, locking it "Livvie" he said with his deep and sexy voice making her want to drop to her knees.

She gulped a little and licked her lips carefully "W-What are you doing in here?", he put his hands in his pockets and titled his head a little "I missed you", he walked over to her desk and stood her up before bring her into a hug which she quickly gave back, loving the feeling of his strong and muscular arms around her petite and small body , "I missed you too" she whispered against his chest as her head was laying on it, their eyes closed as they enjoyed each others embraced.

He looked down at her and grabbed her chin, pulling her head up to make her look at him before placing a soft kiss against her lips which she gladly kissed back, she sighed softly and pulled him closer, he picked her up and placed her on her desk while he stood between her legs, grabbing her throat slightly and shoving his tongue in his mouth making them moan softly.

He pulled away, both of them panting as he rubbed her thighs through her skirt, "Take off your clothes" he said, dominant and manly, he stepped away as she got off her desk and started unbuttoning her blouse as he watched her. She stepped out of her skirt, leaving her in her matching white bra and panties, he licked his lips hungrily and unbuttoned his shirt quickly and started unbuckling his belt.

It was her turn to watch him now as she slid off her panties and bra before he pulled down his pants and briefs, they looked each other up and down, blushing and extremely horny and wet. She pushed herself back on her desk and slowly opened her legs, sitting there, naked and wet as he walked back to her and grabbed her throat, pulling her into a hard and wet kiss, after a minute of making out and teasing each other, he finally opened her legs wider as she laid back on her desk while breathing heavily.

He licked his lips and teased her entrance with his tip making her moan softly and him let out a little groan, he watched her and slid inside her tight and wet pussy deeply, her back arched against the wood and her eyes squeezed shut tightly while her mouth hung open without a sound coming out her.

He moaned quietly while slowly moving his hips, grabbing her thighs and slowly moving faster, making her bite her lip hard to keep her moans in. The only sound in the room was his quiet moans and groans, and the sound of her wet pussy as he pounded hard and deep inside her, probably making small marks on her thighs from gripping hard.

She gasped loudly as her body shaked, coming hard on his cock, he leaned forward a little and soon came inside her with a small groan. He laid his head on her stomach as they both tried to catch their breaths before slowly pulling out of her, he licked his dry lips and placed kisses on her thighs and stomach slowly and lovingly.

She looked down at him, watching him while running her fingers through his curly hair, blushing softly while panting slightly, he made his way up her body, now kissing her boobs and chest the same way. Her smile grew wider and he kissed her lips softly, looking into each other's eyes, "I love you, Olivia Pope", "I love you too, Fitz Grant".