Sex In The Kitchen

Olivia slowly woke up to the smell of something cooking, reaching her arm out to find the spot next to her was empty, she opened her eyes and looked around, sitting up, "Fitz?", she called out, standing up and grabbing her robe, putting it on and tying it around her stomach.

She found her way to the kitchen, finding the former Governor cooking breakfast, she smiled softly and walked up to him, wrapping her arms around his waist from the back, startling him, "Livvie, you scared me", she chuckled and kissed his bare back, "I'm sorry baby. You left me", she laid her head on his back, closing her eyes.

"I'm sorry Livvie, I thought i'd make you breakfast to celebrate our first day in our new house", she smiled and looked up at Fitz after he turned the stove off and turned to her, "I love you" she said, looking into his blue eyes, he smiled down at her and leaned down, kissing her passionately, she sighed happily, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I love you too" he whispered against her lips before continuing the kiss.

The kiss deepened, sucking on one another's tongues while pulling each other as close as possible, Fitz picked Liv up, her legs wrapping around his hips, her fingers running through his messy curls. He placed her on the counter, his hands finding their way to her panties, pulling them slightly. Liv pulled away, breathing slightly heavily as they looked into each other's eyes.

Licking her lips before taking off her tank top, revealing her bare chest, his eyes immediately going to her breast, biting his lip a little, he stepped back a little as Liv slid off the counter, now taking off her panties, standing completely naked in the kitchen.
Fitz pulled down his shorts then his briefs, picking Liv up and sitting her on the counter once again, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back as he attacked her neck, sucking and biting the skin, moaning softly, pulling him closer to her, her legs wrapping around his waist, spreading her legs slightly.

"Tell me what you want baby" he said seductively, biting her neck harder making her whimper loudly, "I-I want you" she murmured, he grinned against her skin, kissing down her chest, to her breast, taking one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking hard while kneading the other breast, gasping and moaning as Liv arched her back, pushing her breast closer to his face.

Letting go with a soft 'pop', he kissed back up her body and took her lips onto his, kissing sloppily as he spread her legs wider, sliding his hard cock inside her tight pussy, moaning loudly against his lips, her nails digging into his naked back, creating scratch and nail marks.

He broke the kiss, grabbing her hair and looking into her eyes as her head was tilted back, moaning loudly as he pounded into her, "Is this what you want baby?" he pulled her hair more, her whimpers becoming louder, "Y-Yes!" she moaned out, her nails going deeper into his skin as her walls clenched tightly around his perfectly shaped cock, groaning as he laid his head on her boobs, letting go of her curls.

Moving his hips faster, both of them on the edge of coming hard, "Fuck Livvie" he groaned and whimpered, biting her breast as they both came at the same time, moaning loudly as her legs shaked, holding Fitz's head closer to her chest, closing her eyes and panting heavily, Fitz closed his eyes, licking his dry lips and slowing down his pace, slowly calming down from their orgasms.

Fitz slowly stood up after a few minutes of laying on Liv's chest, slowly pulling out and grabbing a napkin, wiping Liv gently and then himself, he grabbed Liv's hands, placing her down onto the floor carefully, grabbing her clothes and putting them back on her, picking her up gently and walking to the living room, placing her on the couch and kissing her forehead, "I'll be back".

She nodded and laid there with her eyes closed, Fitz walked back to the kitchen and put his clothes back on, cleaning the counter and washing his hands before preparing a plate of pancakes and eggs and a glass of orange juice for him and Liv, he walked back into the living room, placing the plates and glasses on the table before sitting next to Liv, lifting her feet up and placing them on his lap.

"Are you hungry baby?" he asked softly while rubbing her legs soothingly, she opened her eyes and looked at him, smiling softly and nodding, he pulled her into his lap, kissing her cheek before grabbing her plate, feeding her first then feeding himself before giving her a feet and leg massage while she took a nap on the couch.