Surprise

Fitz woke Liv up after a few hours of her napping on the couch, it was now the afternoon and they needed to get ready to check out the new office space that Fitz was going to grow his business in. They took a shower together, washing each other's bodies while smiling and giggling at one another, blushing and stealing kisses before stepping out the shower, Fitz wrapping a towel around Liv, then himself.

They soon got dressed, doing their hair, Liv doing a simple makeup look before getting their shoes on, collecting their phones and keys before walking out the front door, hand in hand. Fitz had both their cars shipped here, so they were parked and ready in the driveway.

They used Fitz's car, opening the passenger's door for his beautiful girlfriend, Liv got in, 'thanking' her man which he gave a wink in return, closing the door and walking around the car, getting in the driver's seat, the couple putting on their seatbelt and driving off to the office.

Fitz drove with one hand, his other hand being held by his girlfriends soft brown hand, as they talked about how they wanted to decorate the office and the house, Liv's thumb softly rubbing against Fitz's hand, soothing him as she looked out the window, taking in the view that was new for her.

He pulled into the empty parking lot of his office, parking his car and looking at the sign in front of the build, 'The Grant Foundation', Liv seen his beautiful blue eyes light up making her smile happily, "Come on", she kissed his cheek, taking off her seatbelt and stepping out the car, he smiled and got out the car, looking at the sign once again, Liv walked over to him, grabbing his hand again and looking at the sign, "I'm so proud of you", she said, looking up at him, he looked down at her and smiled, "I love you so much", he whispered, leaning down and kissing her softly.

They walked towards the doors, Fitz grabbing the office keys from his pocket and officially unlocking the doors for the first time, he smiled happily and opened the door, allowing Liv to walk in first before walking in after her, the door closing behind them, they looked and walked around, "Wow.. this is amazing, it's such a good style for you", Liv noted, smiling softly, "I think so too. I'll have to pay the builders extra for their good work".

Liv looked over at Fitz, smiling widely, truly proud and happy for her boyfriend, "Let's go check out your office", she held out her hand which he immediately grabbed, smiling softly at his girlfriend. They walked to his office, Liv pushing the glass door open and walking in, Fitz's eyes going to something on his empty desk, something that looked like a present.

"What's that?", Liv just shrugged, "Maybe the builders wanted to gift you something", he walked over to his desk, grabbing the medium-small sized box, wrapped in purple wrapping paper, "Their favorite color is probably purple", he said jokingly, making Liv chuckle, biting her lip with her hands in her pocket, standing behind FItz.

He ripped the wrapping paper, taking the top of the box off, revealing some stuffing paper. He grabbed some of the paper, revealing something else that was underneath the stuffing paper, Fitz looked closer, grabbing the other thing that was in the box. He stared at it for a good minute, his mouth hanging open and his eyes watering.

Liv walked over to him, placing her hand on his shoulder, "You okay baby?", she asked nervously, he turned around to her, tears rolling down his pale cheeks, "Y-You're pregnant", she smiled, her eyes now tearing up, nodding, "I'm pregnant. We're pregnant", his smile widened, placing down the pieces of stuffing paper and the pregnancy test, "We're pregnant!", he laughed happily, picking Liv up and twirling her around happily.

Liv screamed, wrapping her arms around his neck as her feet dangled off the ground, the couple crying and smiling happily, Fitz placed her back on the floor, kneeling down to her stomach and rubbing her flat stomach, "Hi sweetheart, I'm your daddy", Liv cried harder, her fingers running through Fitz's soft hair.

He soon stood up, taking Liv in his arms and kissing her lovingly and passionately, pulling away a little and leaning his forehead against hers, the beautiful couple sniffling and holding each other tightly.

"I love you so much, Ms. Pope", he whispered softly, looking into Olivia's brown eyes, she smiled and stared into Fitz's blue eyes, whispering back, "I love you more, Mr. Grant".

THE END