Moving

A few months had passed. Fitz had officially moved to DC and has been living with Liv in her apartment, as they were in the process of moving to Vermont, where their future would begin. His business, their house, marriage, kids.

Liv was packing up her apartment little by little and shipping it to their cabin house in Vermont. Fitz had it built for them when they first started their secret affair, he always had hope when it came to them, even when he was married, he had hope that they would move to Vermont and finally be able to get married and have kids of their own.

Liv grabbed the packaging tape and closed the box full of décor, putting the shipping label on it and sliding it closer to the door, she sighed and flopped down on the couch, grabbing her glass of wine and drinking the rest before pouring more, moving was stressful, she still hadn't even told her friends she was moving.

She was thinking about giving her friend, Abby, OPA since she trusted Abby and they've been friends for a long time, it was probably the best decision since she couldn't run OPA all the way in Vermont.

The front door opened, getting her attention and out of her thoughts, smiling softly as she watched her boyfriend step in the apartment with food, closing the door behind him, "Hey Livvie" he smiled back at her softly, "Hey" she got up and walked over to him, kissing him softly before grabbing the bag from him and walking to the kitchen, "I hope it wasn't too busy" she said as he followed her.

"No no, it wasn't too bad. How's packing?", he rolled up his sleeves, washing his hands, "Stressful but I'm almost done, hopefully we can be out of here by the end of the month" she smiled and took the burgers and fries out the bag, "Hopefully" he smiled and dried his hands before walking behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him, making her chuckle and blush softly.

Kissing her head as he stroked her flat stomach softly, "How about I give you a massage after dinner?" she sighed and closed her eyes, leaning her head back against his chest, "That would be nice, thank you" he smiled and kissed her head once again, "Anything for my Livvie" she chuckled and turned around, kissing him softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

She broke before it got heated and grabbed her food, winking at him and walking out the kitchen while swaying her hips, he watched her while biting his lip, getting a little hard, he shook his head a little and grabbed his food before joining her in the living room, eating and watching tv.

Once they finished eating, they got ready for their little massage session. Fitz went to the bedroom to get the lotion as Liv took off her clothes, keeping her panties on, laying on her back, on the couch as she waited for her boyfriend to come back.

He walked back in the living room, holding the lotion in his hand and his shirt magically was off, Liv blushed softly and looked at him, "Well hello there, Mr. Grant" he grinned slightly and bit his lip, "Hello, Ms. Pope", he leaned down and kissed her lips softly before straddling the back of her thighs, not putting all his weight on her since he would crush her.

He opened the lotion and squeezed some onto her bare back, she closed her eyes and started to relax as his big hands rubbed her back, adding a little pressure into her muscles and tense areas on her back. She groaned deeply, "Is this good baby?", she nodded and smiled, "It's amazing love, thank you again", he smiled and moved up her back, "No problem Livvie".

He continued the massage, getting the tense knots out of her back, she soon fell asleep since it felt so good and relaxing, she should've done this sooner if she knew it would feel this good, he slowly got up and picked her up, careful not the wake her up, as he walked to their bedroom, laying her on the bed and pulling the covers over her body, kissing her cheek and turning off the lights, walking out the room and closing the door behind him.

He put on a tank top he grabbed from the dresser and continued packing the apartment up while listening to calming music and drinking a glass of scotch. Liv's been so stressed and tired, barely getting any sleep the past few weeks, so he let her sleep peacefully and get a good night's rest.