FaceTime

"Mhm thought so" he said, teasing her over the phone, she rolled her eyes and groaned, leaning her head back, he smirked a little "Are you wet for me Livvie?" he whispered seductively. She closed her eyes as her breath became quicker, "N-No", "Come on, don't lie to me Livvie or do you need me to talk more to get your pussy more wet?".

She widened her eyes a little, "I-I-", he smirked and chuckled, "Touch yourself Livvie, touch yourself for me", she gulped and put the phone on speaker, putting it down as she pulled down her pj shorts and her panties, throwing them on the floor along with her shirt. She leaned back and opened her legs a little, slowly rubbing her clit while moaning quietly.

He bit his lip and put his phone down, also putting it on speaker before taking off his jeans and briefs, letting his hard dick come free, he licked his lips and slowly started stroking himself, groaning quietly, he grabbed his phone and requested facetime. She quickly answered and held the phone up to her phone, blushing hard as she saw his face.

"Hi" he said and smiled, "Hi" she said back and bit her lip. "Let me see you sweet baby" she set the phone up on her coffee table against a vase, leaning back so he could see the view of her naked body sitting on her living room couch. He bit his lip, getting harder as he continued stroking his dick.

He took off his shirt, leaving him completely naked, he angled the phone so Liv could see everything. They both looked at each other through the phone, moaning and groaning quietly while Liv rubbed her clit and Fitz slowly stroked his tip. "Go faster for me baby" he breathed out, she leaned her back, moaning louder as she rubbed her clit faster, adding two fingers inside her using her other hand, curling them deep inside her.

He watched her while moving his hand around his cock faster, loving the view of her fingering her wet and tight pussy, wishing he was there so he could replace her fingers with his hard dick. "Mm god you look so hot for me baby" he said while almost reaching his orgasm, she blushed hard and looked back up at him while moving her fingers faster and harder, clenching around her fingers.

She whimpered and bit her lip hard, "Are you going to cum for me baby?" she nodded quickly as her breath got faster, "Cum for me" he said in the hottest voice ever which sent her over the edge, cumming hard on her fingers and couch while her legs shaked, moaning loudly. As soon as she came, he also came all over his abs and hand, groaning softly.

They both breathed heavily, trying to catch their breaths while still wet and sticky. After a few minutes, she finally took her fingers out of her slowly, she looked at him and licked her lips as they smiled at each other, she grabbed her phone with her clean hand and chuckled softly, "That was..", "Amazing?" he finished and they chuckled as she nodded "Very amazing".

They said goodnight to each other before hanging up and getting cleaned, taking a shower and getting ready for bed. They laid in their beds and fell asleep while thinking and dreaming about each other and their future together.