Morning After and Night Before Part 2

He pulled down his boxers before getting into the warm and steamy shower, her breath hitched a little as she caught a glimpse of his cock, swallowing the lump in her throat and following him into the shower. The door closed behind her as she stood there watching him standing under the shower head, the water dripping down his head, to his neck and back, to his ass and down his long legs.

She gulped a little as he turned around, looking into her eyes making him smirk a little, "Olivia." The way he said her name made her clench her thighs a little, her breath becoming heavier by the second, he moved closer to her making her back up against the shower wall, keeping their eyes on each other. "Olivia." He repeated again. He grabbed her chin gently and licked his lips a little, seeing the lust in her brown eyes, he picked her up without hesitation which made her yelp but quickly wrapped her legs and arms around his muscular body.

Her back against the wall as he connected his lips onto hers, deepening it within seconds, it started as a steamy make out session before she felt his tip inside her making her moan against his lips as they were still making out. She pulled away and looked at him, her eyebrows furrowing together as he slid his whole length in her tight hole making a low moan come out between her lips "F-Fitz." She stuttered which made her blush, embarrassed.

"Harder." she whispers against his lips while keeping eye contact, she connected their lips against as he started thrusting inside her hard and deep while she held onto him as tightly as she could, her back against the wall and her breast pressing against his chest. She leaned her head back against the wet wall while moaning loudly, begging him to not stop, getting closer and closer to her orgasm and so was he.

She came first and he followed right after her, their breaths heavy and his head resting on her shoulder as they both tried to come down from their orgasms. He placed soft kisses on her shoulder, making his way up to her neck, careful to not leave any marks before he placed her down carefully and they both showered peacefully.

After breakfast prayer, Olivia made her way to her hotel room, unlocking the door and closing it behind her, letting out a sigh as she sat on the bed. She laid back and moved her bangs out of her eyes, she looked at the clock and decided that it was best if she talked to Fitz about what happened between them last night and this morning as soon as possible, especially since he was married and she was working on the campaign.

She made her way to this hotel room, hesitating before knocking softly, after a few seconds the door opened to a half naked Fitz, just wearing his boxers with no shirt and his curls were a little messy. Her mouth opened a little, taking in the view and looking him up and down slowly which caused a smirk on his lips, "Well hello Livvie, would you like to come in?"

Her eyes quickly went up to his eyes as she heard the nickname, the nickname he only called her, 'Livvie', the special nickname made her heart beat fast and butterflies form in her stomach. Before she could say anything, he grabbed her hand and led her into the room, closing and locking the door behind them before leading her to the bed, sitting down and sitting her in his lap, she licked her lips and looked up at him "Fitz.. we need to talk.".