Sweet Baby

It's been a few weeks since everything happened and things were getting tense with the divorce and Fitz and Liv trying to hide their relationship, it was easy since they were in different states but they always craved one another and it took all of them to not jump on the next flight to DC or Palm Springs.

Liv sat on the couch, drinking wine and watching the news at '12PM', waiting for Fitz to call her since he was in Cali with Mellie at '9AM', talking about the divorce and what they would get, splitting things, good thing they didn't have to worry about kids, just houses and cars.

After about 20 minutes, Liv's phone began to ring, she muted the TV and picked up her phone, answering immediately, "Olivia Pope" she answered, he smiled widely "Fitz Grant", they chuckled and smiled at each other even though they couldn't see each other. "Hi baby" she said, biting her lip softly, she blushed softly as she heard his next words, "Hi sweet baby".

"How was it with Mellie?" she asked and took another sip of her wine, "It was.. difficult" he sighed and laid back on the couch he sat on, she hummed "That's Mellie for ya" she chuckled a little and filled her glass, "Definitely" he agreed "Just think about it when this is finally over, we can finally go public and I can marry you", she smiled at his words.

"Wife of Fitzgerald Grant III", "Oh please, husband of Olivia Pope" they laughed, she shake her head and took another sip of her wine, he sighed and leaned his head back "God I can't wait to see you again" he whispered, she licked her lips "I can't wait to see you too.. especially your body", she whispered the last part. He choked a little and started coughing which made her laugh.

"Oh my god! Olivia Pope!", "I'm sorry! I was just being honest!", they laughed together, getting out of breath "You're very naughty Ms. Pope", "Hmm only with you Mr. Grant", she said seductively. He bit his lip a little, "Livvie.. don't", "Don't what?" she asked innocently, "You know what sweet baby" he said back seductively, she clinched her thigh a little as she bit her lip hard.