Brunch

Olivia was the first to wake up, the time being, '1PM', she yawned quietly and turned to Fitz carefully, sleeping peacefully, she kissed his forehead before standing up slowly, careful not to wake him. She grabbed a robe and put it on, tying it, stepping out the room and walking to the kitchen, deciding to make brunch for her and Fitz.

Grabbing everything she needed before she began cooking, making eggs and pancakes, she barely cooked but she was still slightly good at it. Scrambling the eggs as she felt big arms wrap around her waist making her jump "Jesus, you scared me", she sighed, FItz chuckled and kissed her head, "I'm sorry love", she smiled as she continued cooking while he watched.

"I always dreamed about this. You cooking breakfast as I stood behind you with my arms around your body", he whispered and held her close, she sighed happily and turned off the stove since the eggs were done, turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck, "Me too", she said softly, kissing him lovingly.

Holding her tightly as he immediately kissed her back, his hands slipping to her ass while sliding his tongue in her mouth making her groan softly, making out with him for a few seconds before pulling back, breathing heavily, "Don't even Governor", he chuckled and kissed her again, "Yes ma'am", he said before spanking her, moaning softly, blushing hard, she rolled her eyes and walked away while smiling.

"Speaking of 'Governor'.. I want to discuss something with you" he said as he took a seat on the stool at the small island, she grabbed two plates from the cupboard and turned to him, "What is it?", raising her eyebrow, confused, as she set the plates on the island before leaning against it, her hand on her hip, he looked down and looked back up at her.

"I'm thinking about resigning", she stood up straight and bit her lip a little, nodding slowly, "Alright.. Is it because of the election? You know I can help you recover your career Fitz", he shook his head and stood up, walking closer to her and taking her hands in his, "I don't want you to help me Liv, and I don't want to be Governor anymore. I never did.. My father pushed me into going into the political career so I can "be like him"", he sighed deeply.

She looked at him, frowning a little, she placed her hand on his cheek, caressing it slowly, "If that's what you want then I support you Fitz", she smiled softly making him smile back, "Really?", she nodded and hugged him tightly, "Really", hugging her back tightly with his muscular arms.

"What will you do instead?", she looked up at him, and he thought about it before replying, "Probably open up my own law firm, help people who need help", she smiled and nodded, "I think that's a fantastic idea".

They continued cooking brunch together, eating together and talking more about his law firm. He still lived in California but wanted to move to Vermont with Liv, like they discussed many times while talking about their future, and his business would be here also. They had a whole plan and couldn't wait to grow their future. Together.

They moved to the living room, cuddling on the couch as they watched movies all day, eating popcorn and drinking wine and scotch, enjoying each other's company as they were finally able to be a happy couple and not have to worry about sneaking around and not getting caught by someone.

They were finally free.