Difficult

Over the past week, Fitz and Mellie been trying finalize the divorce and split things between them, Mellie was being difficult as always, saying they wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for him or that women he fell in love with, she still didn't know who it was but she was going to find out as soon as the divorce was over.

They sat at the table, discussing things, still in Cali while Liv was at work in DC. "I want the house by the shore" Mellie demanded, he sighed and rubbed his forehead "Sure Mel, anything you want" he said, kinda sarcastically, she rolled her eyes at his sarcasm, "What about the house in LA?" she asked.

He looked up at her, "You know that house is mine Mellie, most of my stuff is there", "Right" she mumbled, "What?" he asked and tilted his head, confused by her response, "Nothing" she sighed, "The house is yours Fitz".

He nodded a little and "Is that all? You get the house by the shore and 50 thousand, and I get the house in LA", she nodded and put her pen down, intertwining her hands in front of her on the table and looking up at him as he sat across from her, "Do we really have to do this Fitz? Come on.. we've been together for ages, we have love for each other".

He looked at her and chuckled a little, leaning back in his seat "I don't love you anymore, I never did and you know that, I finally have a chance to have a true and love-lasting relationship with a beautiful woman who also loves me. So yes Mellie, we really have to do this", she was a little taken back and scoffed "Whatever" she mumbled.

"Just sign the papers Mel, so we can get this over with" he sighed, she stood up and walked out the room, her heels clicking against the floor, he sighed deeply and put his face in his hands, thinking to himself, 'Why does she have to be so difficult?'.

After a few minutes, Mellie walked back into the room and sat down, taking a drink from the bottle of hooch she came back with, Fitz rolled his eyes and sighed, "Are you gonna sign the papers now?", she mocked him and picked up her pen, grabbing the divorce papers and signing them finally.

He let out a sigh of relief and smiled widely, thinking about Olivia and their future together finally.