Home

Liv stirred in her sleep as her alarm clock rang at '3AM', she quickly turned it off and groaned tiredly. It was time to get ready and head to the airport. She was flying back to California because she couldn't be away from her boyfriend, not even for a day.

She stood up and texted Fitz before starting to get ready, her suitcase was already packed from last night, she didn't know how long she was staying so she made sure to pack enough for at least two weeks. Once she was dressed and ready, she grabbed her suitcase, phone, passport and ticket, and keys.

She said goodbye to her apartment once again and headed downstairs. She exited out her apartment building and got in her uber, making her way to the airport. She sat in her seat and put her seatbelt on before texting Fitz that she was on the plane, he was sleeping but she always wanted to fill him in on everything and he did the same with her no matter if they were sleep or busy.

Once the plane took off, she ordered herself some breakfast and orange juice, as she waited, she started reading a new book. Once her food came, she listened to some music with her earphones while eating peacefully since she was in First Class. After eating, she closed her eyes and slept the rest of the flight since it was pretty long and she only got 3 hours of sleep last night.

Once it hit '7AM', it was now time for Fitz to wake up, Liv still had another 2 hours on her flight so he made sure the hotel room was cleaned and he looked nice for his girlfriend. He pre ordered some food for '9:30AM' so when she came here, the food would be hot and ready for her to eat.

Once he finished everything, he checked in on Mellie, knowing she would be up by this time. He called her and the call was very short and cold, he hung up and replied to Olivia's messages instead. Checking the time every 5 seconds since he was too excited to see her again.

Once the time was '9AM', Fitz made his way to the airport to pick up Liv, her flight landed in a few minutes and she got off, heading to collect her suitcase which took about 20 minutes since the airport was packed with people.

She finally got her suitcase and headed out the airport. Fitz was waiting for her, leaning against his car while checking the time and his emails. He finally heard the sound of her heels on the sidewalk and looked up from his phone, finally seeing her. They smiled at each other as she came up to him, "Hi" he said with a big smile on his face, "Hi" she replied as they hugged each other tightly.

The hug lasted a few minutes before she pulled away and kissed his cheek, he smiled and grabbed her suitcase, putting it in the trunk as she got in the passenger's seat, putting on her seatbelt. He got in the car and started it, driving back to the hotel with his hand on her thigh, rubbing his thumb on her jeans softly, she placed her hand on top of his as they talked about everything and nothing.

He parked his car in the parking lot of the hotel before they both got out and he grabbed her suitcase from the trunk, he carried her suitcase as they walked to his hotel room, trying not to hold hands or be too close to each other since he was still married and he was a little famous, not as famous as the President Of The United State but he was still Governor of California.

They got to his hotel room and walked in, he closed the door behind them as she walked in and took off her heels, seeing a cart of breakfast which made her smile, "All this for me?" she asked and looked at him sweetly, he placed her suitcase down and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him, "Nothing but the best for my future wife".

She wrapped her arms around his neck and her eyes watered as his words hit her with love, "I love you, Fitzgerald Grant III", she whispered lovingly, "I love you too, Olivia Pope-Grant".