Chapter 2- A meeting with the devil

ROWAN HUNTER - The Angel's Darkness

There was only ever one woman in my life who'd ever looked me in the eye and told me to fuck off. A 5 foot 5 heap of glitter, spice, and everything nice who'd scrunched her face in disgust when I had my men invite her to my VIP section in the club. I'd spent all night watching as she waited tables and served drinks in that ridiculously short skirt of hers that bared the bottom of her ass when she bent over to drop the trays.

Every drunk man in that club, every horny bastard I'd seen staring at her ass as she walked away I wanted to kill, I came quite close too...

Thankfully Cal and some of my boys got to them first, kicking them out almost as soon as they came in. When Cal walked back in and he saw me still fixated on the mysteriously innocent looking blonde, he nudged one of the men to call her over... big fucking mistake.

Soon as he mentioned my name to her, she looked at him like he'd killed her frickin hamster. He pointed toward the VIP section where I had sat, and instead of immediately acting accordingly, she rolled her eyes at me. Me! She rolled her eyes at fucking Rowan Hunter! I wasn't gonna lie, a part of me was turned on... but not as much as the rest of me was annoyed.

It was one of the most livid I'd ever been in my life. Even with the tall redhead on my right arm and the ditzy short blonde on my left, all I wanted to do was have her. I wanted nothing more than to take her over my lap and spank that ass of hers until she fucking begged me to stop.

Cal had asked if I would like him to bring her to my table by force, I refused. A girl like that... I'd do the honors myself. I was convinced she didn't quite know who she was dealing with, she was so obsessed with standing behind that stupid counter and serving the stupid drinks, that I ended up buying the bar's entire supply of its most expensive liquors, wines, and champagnes, if I could buy her along with it I would've too.

I leaned back with a smile on my face as she walked up to my section, serving the drinks on my table one after the fucking other, every time she bent over and I got a peek of her ass ooh! She was smoking hot and I doubted she even knew it.

Big blue doe eyes, long and perfectly wavy blonde hair, a small pointed nose, and a beautiful diamond face. All she had on was a tight black t-shirt, a short black skirt, an even shorter black apron, and some shin high black boots but my God was she enthralling.
The men sat with me chuckled wryly as she tiredly heaved up the stairs, having been forced to deliver over thirty drinks to my VIP section in five minutes, she looked exhausted.
It was great watching her servitude, the obedience that came with her gently placing the bottles on the table, and the little courtesy she was forced to give after it was over... it was precious. Her complacency was however short-lived the minute Cal walked up to her as she dropped the last of the drinks.

She furrowed her brow at him as I imagined he informed her about my wanting to see her, after which she looked over her shoulder and tore me a vicious glare. I cocked a brow, internally mystified by her boldness, no one disrespected me and ended well, surely she must have known that... right?

She paced toward me, the empty stainless tray in her hand and a slightly reluctant hitch in her step. "Can I help you?" She queried, her light brown brows raised as the corners of her lips curved upward into a fake smile.

My eyes narrowed at her, my gaze slowly lowering down her face, past her neck and down to her chest. I cocked a brow, titling my head slowly as I eyed her gorgeous pair of...