Chapter 47- Tightest Embrace

CASSIDY TYLER - The Boss' Angel

T.W - sexually explicit chapter
Read with Discretion ❤️

    I spent the majority of these past three months in wonder and confusion...
Words were exchanged, feelings were expressed,

      Blood was shed.
     Every second of time had turned against me, until it felt like a never ending train of torment I was forced to ride... perhaps forgetting him would have been easier... had I been able to decipher just how and when the explosive hatred I had for him had morphed into powerful attraction... and I could almost feel myself burn up at his touch.

         "Slade..." I moaned his name, my lips parting as I drew in and out heavy puffs of breath, every nerve in my body firing neurons to my brain as heated sensations of his hands all over me began to overtake every thing else.

     He poured hungrily at my nipples, both buds firm and straight at the sight of him, like a slave to its master, he took no situation for granted, effortlessly steadying me against the rock hard pillar, he began slowly caressing one nipple between his fingers, the piercing which once caused me searing pain, now responsible for intense bouts of pleasure.

     My nails dug into his back as his mouth dug into my breast, his tongue attentive to my hardened nipples as it danced around them, sucking greedily on the surface while caressing the other.

       With my legs wrapped around his waist, my body was sandwiched between his voracious appetite and the pillar behind me.
  Earning me a front row access to the feeling of a cemented pillar of his own pressed between my thighs...

     It was maddening.

          With one hand behind his neck, kissing on its nape as he gently inhaled, I began drawing down the last remaining item of clothing he had on, the pair of boxer shorts that undoubtedly unleashed Pandora's box.

     My eyes widened... yep... it was a "greater evil" if I'd ever seen one.
Long, dark, menacing just like he was. It bounced upward the second it was released through the elastic band of his underwear, the erection blatantly pointed toward me, veins steadily pulsing around its muscular body.

      Before I could continue my ogling, the don's firm hand wound around my neck, tilting my head sideways as he buried his head into its nape.
     I let out a sharp moan, the soft and gentle sensations of his lips planting fleshy, delicate kisses on my skin rivalling the vigour in which his fingers caressed the bud of my clit.

      "Fuck!" I moaned, my hands running down the expanse of his torso, every part of him, moulded to perfection, his bulging biceps, the stony abs that spread across his stomach like plaques, and that v-line that magnanimously paved the way to his forbidden fruit.

"You're so wet..." he whispered, taking a bite of my ear, his tongue slurring juices around as he slowly traveled back to my lips.
      His fingers continued between my legs, starting off at the tip of my clit, he began rubbing around in circles, pressure accentuating at both the point of contact and across every last nerve in my body until I was howling for breath.
     He continued, holding me in place as I attempted to escape, our breaths syncing with each second we remained pressed against eachother.

      Just as he circled around the tip, his other fingers began to stray, the wetness from my pussy instantly dripping down my thighs and marring his fingers with my slop.