THE SINNER'S MARK

The second book in the POSSESSIVE series is out!!!

ABOUT THE BOOK

Saint is a stoic to the core, charmless, unfazed and dispassionate. He'd been thrown around curbs as a kid, sold to cartel, gone to prison and forced to sell drugs. As a teen he was drafted into the military, trained to become a special ops agent on missions regular soldiers couldn't handle.

He left his life in the military years later as an adult, as an exterminator for hire, whomever he was sent to kill was dead before they knew it.
A mindless soldier who never asked questions, and never missed a target, the most famous hitman
in the underground scene.
The name Saint Sinner was revered in the world of organised crime.

Only To Vivian Young, she thought his name was a bad joke.
Vivian was manhattan's princess, a spoilt rich girl with one too many friends, one too many wealthy bachelors fawning over her, and a provoking tendency to say exactly what was on her mind.

The beautiful socialite was as graceful and classy as the words could extend, she traded smiles for a living, a smile so perfect, it earned her an unofficial moniker "man eater" with the swiftness to which she switched all the men at her disposal.

Saint had only met her a few times and on all occasions she didn't exhibit her moniker.
He never witnessed the smile she'd been famous for. Instead, he'd gotten a displeased frown and a cold reception, one that almost made him crack his stoic exterior.

On another occasion, she'd been bawling her eyes out in the bathroom of a charity gala, barely noticing him stood close-by, observing her... a puzzle he couldn't solve...

On another, he had his fingers pressed around an envelope with her picture inside it. She was his next target, the woman he was to kill.

*************************************************
      Don't forget to add to your reading lists and libraries, I will be releasing the first five chapters at the same time... maybe the first ten🤭

So please let me know what you think about the book when you read it, vote for the chapters, comment what you think, also message me privately if you have any opinions🥰❤️ I will always respond.

Thank you guys once again for the love on the hunter's prey🥹 I will do my best to outdo it with this one ❤️🫶🏽