payb

"Oh my God Becca!"

Mind is looking me up and down, and if I didn't know better, I'd think she's seconds away from throwing up.

"What Mind?"

"Did you have like a sudden blindness this morning while getting dressed?"

I shake my head, quickly checking my outfit. There's nothing wrong with it; for all I know, I look hot. Kinda. Whatever.

"Seriously, what's wrong with it?"

Mind puts her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you like shitting me? First, those pants babe. Jagger pants? I mean, really Bec?"

"What is-"

"You know what those pants are telling me right now?"

"To shut the fuck up?"

"No, those scream I'm a lesbian Bec. Seriously, take them off."

"Your skirts have been screaming I'm a slut for years Mind."

Mind furrows her eyebrows as I pull my hair and put my cap on. A satisfied smile plastered on my face.

"Whatever bitch." She mumbles grumpily, straightening her hair. "I was just trying to help you..."

I sigh, happy I finally had the last word with my sister.

"And second of all, what's with that loose shirt Bec?"

"Ok, I'm out of here."

I push past Mind as I make my way out of the bathroom

"I'm just saying!" Mind shouts as I go down the stairs, bag on my shoulder

I ignore her, quickly entering the kitchen to grab a sandwich, thankful that my parents have already left for work so I won't have to talk to them. I love them, really, but I'm definitely not one for small talk in the morning.

"Mind, I'm going to work directly after school so tell mum and dad I won't be back for dinner ok?" I shout at the bottom of the stairs while putting on my black Converse.

"Ok bitch, see ya!"

When I open the front door, the weather is very different from yesterday's warm breeze. A cold wind with small rain drops hits my face as I start to make my way down our street, pulling out my iPod out of my bag and plugging it in my ears.

Despite of this cold, rain season is most definitely my favourite season. There's just something about the smell, the colours , comfy clothing, wind, something that I quite like really.

I've already made it halfway to school, completely lost in music when I hear a faint "Becky"

Furrowing my eyebrows, I turn my head to see that a black Range Rover slowed down right next to me, Freen's face visible through the opened passenger's window.