tuwenti tri

I'm in the middle of a town fair and it's all colors everywhere. It's a bit amazing how vibrant and alive everything feels under the wonderful hot pinks, vivid crimsons, warm oranges, frosty cerulean, bright yellows and fresh emeralds. I rarely felt so overwhelmed, like my senses are pulsating with everything I sees and hears. Because, apart from the beautiful colors, I was surrounded with sounds. There are the natural sounds like chatter and laughter that are especially nice since there are people of every age around.

It fills my heart with warmth to hear toddlers giggling. There are also other sounds, like music and noises coming from the big variety of games around. It's a bit chaotic, but it's a nice, happy chaos so it's hard not to feel transported by the atmosphere.

What makes everything grander though is that Freen is with me. She's there and she's smiling and laughing along, more so than I has ever seen her before. It really suits her too the carefree look on her face and the complete ease she has in her eyes. She's so beautiful that it hurts me a little. It hurts in the way that the my  heart is so full of love for her that it might burst from the exertion of keeping it all in.

We are walking hand in hand, looking at the games, sometimes stopping to try them. We barely ever let go and when we do, Freen never goes really far and even finds other ways to keep reaching me. There's no difficult discussion, there's no confusion. There's nothing. Just full of love and laughter and smiles and it feels damn good.

The day has been a blessing so far, something the I know I'll remember for a long time. We stop next to a food stand and she buys me some cotton candy, just because she can. She doesn't even like cotton candy that much because it's full of artificial sugar. But today, we are at the fair and everything goes. Freen is happy, Im happy and nothing can ruin that. We eat the treat together, laughing throatily when we inevitably left with more candy on our fingers than in our mouths. We kiss and when we do, I can barely taste anything but ridiculous sweetness on Freen's tongue.

When were done, Freen drags me to the center of the fair with a bright smile. Im intrigue because there seems to be something in Freen's eyes more than sheer joy. She's planning something and I don't have any idea what it is. I follows her diligently though, decides to play along and lets myself be tugged more and more to the center of the place.

When Freen stops, she turns to me and gives me an adoring gummy smile. Behind her, I notices a big stage and furrows my eyebrows in confusion.

"I wanted to do something special for you because you're special" Freen says.

Then, she let my hand go and walks to the stage. It's a complete shock when Freen grabs a microphone from somewhere and starts singing. It's a shock because I didn't even know she could sing. And hell she really can sing.

I doesn't recognize the song at all, doesn't think I ever heard it before, but the lyrics are nice and Freen's voice is just a perfect mix of soothing and sexiness. Seems like I'll disappear in a puddle of goo by the end of Freen's performance. I never been so enthralled by any voice ever, never been so profoundly touched by an arrangement of sound and words.

I feel goosebumps on my arms and neck. Tears well up in my eyes, but it's all positive. I didn't know my heart could swell any more than it already had.

When Freen ends the song, she gives the microphone back and hops off the stage. She puts her arms around my neck and pulls me closer. I complies willingly and squeezes her waist.

"That was amazing Babe..." I whispers, my voice is thick with emotion.

"Thank you" Freen chuckles.

"Why did you do that?"

"I wanted to show you just how much I love you Bec... I want people to know"