eleben

"Wake up bitch!"

I groan, rolling on my side so that I'm facing away from Mind. "Five more minutes. I'm sleeping here."

"Fine. You'll be late for school. See if I care." Mind replies grumpily, throwing me a pillow on her way out of our bedroom.

But after the mention of going to school I open my eyes, suddenly wide awake, with probably the goofiest smile on my face. School equals Freen and Freen equals, well, stunningly gorgeous girl who happens to like me back.

I let out a satisfied noise as I put my hands up, stretching my back.

A tingling feeling washes over me as I settle under the covers, replaying the last events of Saturday night party in my head for the umpteenth time this weekend.

"You have me now."

"You always had me."

Freen kisses me softly and locks eyes with me, as if to judge my reaction.

"How did I get so lucky?" I reply, grabbing the back of her neck to properly bring our lips together. I feel her smile into the kiss.

An hour later, we're both sitting on the bathroom floor, our backs resting against the wall behind us.

Freen has been holding my hand the whole time, lazily playing with my fingers, sometimes bringing my hand to her mouth to kiss my knuckles.

My head is resting on her shoulder and I can feel her shiver contently when I occasionally nuzzle in her neck. As usual, waves of fruit are emanating from Freen in relentless, delicious waves.

We've been mostly talking, about everything and anything, or kissing, just because I can't really resist her lips and it seems Freen is as powerless as I am.

"You know that dressing like you did tonight shouldn't be allowed?" Freen asks me playfully and a warm feeling settles in my stomach.

"So you were perving, huh?"

"Guilty." She chuckles and I raise my head up, craning my neck to the side to meet her eyes. "Very, very guilty."

We lean in at the same time, our lips meeting halfway in a sweet kiss.

That's what I like about what Freen and I have, whatever it is. There's passion and lust and want between us, no doubt about that, but there's also this great connetion we share. She makes me feel comfortable.

"You should dress like that more often. You look nice." Freen adds when we break apart, her eyes trailing over the whole length of my body.

"As much as I love it when you look at me like that, and believe me I really do, this" I gesture towards my costume, "is not really my style."

Freen smiles, bringing our intertwined hands in her lap. "Thank God for that."

"But you just said that-"

Freen cuts me by putting a finger on my lips. "Don't get me wrong. I think you look unbelievably, incredibly sexy tonight Bec." I feel a light blush covering my cheeks at Freen's words. "But I definitely prefer your plain shirts, skinny jeans and cute caps or beanies"

I chuckle, bumping our shoulders together when Freen gives me a cheeky grin. "I'll make sure to wear either cap or beanies on Monday then. I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to please you."