tertin

R18 🔞🔞🔞. There's is no way that I sexualize those two girls! God knows how much I love them. It just that this story is about two girls whose very much attracted to each other. so yeaaaa! You can definitely skip this one if you're not comfortable. 

This disclaimer will go to this chapter, and to the next chapter/s that will somehow touch R18 topics :)

Thank you!

*********************

I wake up with the warm feeling of a sun's beam on my face and something lightly tickling my right cheek.

My back feels kind of sore from my position on the couch but oddly enough, it's one of the best nights of sleep I've had in a while.

When I open my eyes, they instantly meet Freen's ones, and I can't help but think it's the most beautiful thing I've had the privilege to wake up to.

Freen blushes when she realizes she has been caught staring and clears her throat awkwardly, tucking a stray of hair behind her ear.

"Good morning gorgeous." I whisper, stifling a yawn.

"Good morning." Freen kisses me softly and snuggles a bit more into my side whilst I wrap an arm firmly around her shoulders. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. I think this has got to do with a certain blonde." I wink and she smiles. "A blonde that I caught perving on me this morning actually." I add cheekily before Freen pokes me in the ribs.

"Oi! For your information, I wasn't perving. I had just woken up anyway..." Freen replies, mumbling something after that I don't catch, her head being buried in the side of my shoulder.

"Sorry, what was that?" I crane my neck to the side to meet Freen's eyes again.

Freen bites her bottom lip. "I said I had just woken up anyway... half-an-hour ago."

Small butterflies erupt in my tummy; knowing that she was indeed looking at me makes me feel deliciously special. "Ha, I knew it! You were perving! But can I seriously blame you? I'm aware I look like an angel when I sleep."

Freen laughs. "Someone's modest this morning." We look at each other and giggle again.

I never thought someone could look so unbearably good in the morning. Freen's blonde hair, usually carefully curled, is messy, cascading in undisciplined waves over her shoulders. Her eyeliner is a bit smudged and her sleepy eyes make her look so cute I can't help but lean in to kiss her.

Freen immediately kisses me back, a small satisfied noise escaping her throat when I slip my tongue in her mouth.

The kisses become more and more urgent and sloppier and when I drag my hands down her sides, Freen straddles my lap, her hands grabbing the back of my neck to crash our lips together again.

She moans in the kiss, turning me on like crazy.

I lower my slightly shaking hands to the small of her back, playing with the hem of her shirt. I badly want to have full access to her soft skin, to her breasts, but I also know Freen wants us to go slowly and I'm not sure how much it means I'm allowed to do.

Freen must sense my hesitation because she stops kissing me, her mouth millimeters away from my own.

"I want you to take it off." She whispers against my lips before licking my bottom one, her voice so obviously full of lust it makes me shiver lightly. "You have idea how much."

I start to kiss her once more whilst slowly dragging her shirt up her back when I feel Freen stiffen. Instantly, I bring my hands down.

"What-What's wrong?" I stutter, my mind still fuggy from the first glimpse of Freen's skin