piptin

R🔞 - You know the drill. Malalaki na kayo, HAHA.

*********************

When I wake up the next morning, I feel amazingly good.

Tucked under the covers of Freen's bed, my nose deeply buried in the pillow, drowning in her scent, I feel good. Close to perfect honestly.

Freen fell asleep in my arms last night, sweat still glistening on her body, leaving me awfully sexually frustrated. Not that I'm blaming her, I totally get how her first time with a girl can be stressful for her, but in the mean time, the sexual tension keeps building up in me without any release.

In addition, the sight of Freen panting and moaning my name under me yesterday didn't particularly help.

Truth be told, if she doesn't touch me soon, I might just explode.

Rolling on my side to see if Freen's awake, I find the space beside me empty with a small piece of paper lying on the pillow.

Slightly nervous, I prop myself on one elbow, grabbing the note.

I'm downstairs. Join me when you're ready. 

I smile, letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. It seems Freen's insecurities have been rubbing off on me.

Pulling away the covers, the cold air hits my naked skin, only covered by my bra and a small pair of girl's boxers. I'm about to put back my pants and shirt but grin to myself when I figure it could be much more fun to wear one of Freen's oversized t-shirt.

Rummaging through her drawers, I finally settle on a large white one with a picture of a bunny on it. It makes me giggle a bit imagining Freen wearing it; it's miles away from her usual clothes but at the same time, I can't help but smile as I put it on, imagining a younger version of Freen sporting it.

The shirt smells good. It kind of feels like Freen's hugging me.

A delicious smell welcomes me as I make my way downstairs. When I arrive in the kitchen, Freen's loudly singing alongside with the speakers in the corner of the room.

She's wearing tiny denim shorts nearly hidden by an oversized navy blue t-shirt, her blonde hair up in a messy ponytail. My heart literally swells when I see she's also wearing glasses I didn't know she even had; I've admittedly always had a thing for girls with glasses.

I smile, leaning my shoulder against the doorframe. I might have just fallen a bit more for her.

Freen nearly drops the two plates of eggs and bacon she's carrying when she finally notices me. A goofy grin appears on her face seconds after along with the slightest of blush.

"How long have you been watching me, creepy girl?" She asks, still smiling, motioning with her head for me to follow her in the dining room.

"Long enough sexy girl." I wink. "I didn't know you were a fan of Lily Allen. How very gay of you." I add playfully whilst Freen puts the plates on the table before circling my waist with her long arms.

"The thoughts running through my mind right now probably make me much gayer than listening to Lily" Freen replies, her hands sliding under my shirt to caress my back. I lick my dried lips. "I totally love you in my clothes by the way."

I grab the back of her neck to give her a sweet kiss, tasting orange juice on her lips. After, I crane my neck a bit to get a better view of her face; her perfect skin, her tantalizing eyes, her pink cheeks, her white teeth. I realize it's the first time I've ever seen her without make-up and she looks different; still stunning tough, obviously, but different. I love this more natural, relaxed version of Freen; it feels great to know she now feels comfortable enough to let me see this side of her.