His Amore and his desire ch 1

It is a day full of laughter of children in park and enjoying nature of elder in the park. The Birds were chirping and flying in the sky . The sun is shining spreading the sunlight in all directions. A mansion surrounded by thousands of gaurds is shining very much. At this time everybody is sleeping but in one gaint and beautiful bedroom two couple are making love to each other or we can say that the man is making love to his wife but his wife is so much exhausted that she is telling his possessive husband to stop but he was not listening his wife.Just that when he bite her on her nipples she scream and said 'advik ji please stop it .Its hurts. It is already morning and I am so much exhausted . I can't take it anymore. Then advik says 'okay I am leaving it for now but I will continue in night now sleep I will tell everyone that you was exhausted last night and you are sleeping till now . Just then sakshi said "advik ji what will everyone thinks that why am exhausted". He says "I will tell them all of the things" . Her eyes widen and her cheeks heat up then she said " please don't say this I will became very much embarrassed infront of every one" . Then advik said " what is there to become embarrassed it is normal for every one as they also did that ". She gasped and blushed even more. He is enjoying his wife state then she said"don't tease me now let me have my sleep ". He said" okay love let me first clean you then you can sleep". She just nodded her head. He full himself from her womanhood and she whimper then he said"is it hurting so much love". She just nodded her head and she had tears in her eyes. He sighed and pecked her lips and get up from the bed and take her in his arm and went to bathroom. He cleaned her and make her wear his shirt and take her to the bed . He made her lie down on the bed. She was already sleepy so that's why when she lie down on bed she just sleep. He smiled seeing his wife and kissed her lips and forehead and went to take shower.