Chapter 20

At midnight

Sakshi open her eyes feeling like someone is bitting her neck. She saw that Advik is here. Her eyes widened then she rub her eyes that she is not dreaming. Advik chuckle after seeing her reaction. She said,"am i dreaming?" Advik replied,"no you are not." She became very happy and hug him . She then remember that she decided not to talk to him. She broke the instantly and move her face other side with a cute pout. Advik saw this and said,"what happened to my love?" She replied,"I am not talking to you . You didn't pick my call ." Advik said,"love my phone was switched off that's why I was not able to pick your call." Sakshi said,"but still you never call me in day . You always called me in night and you didn't talk to me more than 2 or 3min." Advik grab her cheeks with his fingers making pout of her lips and said,"because I know that you were always tried so that's why I didn't talked to you much." And he started kissing her pout or we can say bitting her lips as he was tasting her lips after many days as it was only a few days but it was like a month for him. He left her after kissing her to his heart content like his life depends on it and burry his face in her neck and started kissing and sucking her neck. Sakshi was gasping for air when he left her lips and then she started moaning when he was sucking her neck. Suddenly he bite her on her cleavage areas very harshly. She scream with pain just then she cupped her face when she think that anyone can hear her and said,"advik ji don't bite me harshly anyone can hear us as this room is not sound proof like ours." But advik was not listening to her as he was busy tasting her every corner of her body. He Removed her top and started sucking her nipples like a child as it was his favourite part and she was also not wearing her bra . He was sucking and bitting her one chest while he was playing with her other chest nipple and squeezing it. After sucking her both nipples he went towards her stomach and started leaving open kisses. She became a moaning mess and she was looking like a goddes in the bright light of moon falling on her. She was trying her hard not scream by bitting her lower lip.

 She was trying her hard not scream by bitting her lower lip

(Just imagine there is no bra on her body)

He removed her sorts and started kissing her foot fingers. Then he started kissing her legs and started biting her inner thigh areas. Sakshi know that what was coming and he never stop whenever he started this. She didn't wanted anyone to know about what they are doing because she will be very embarassed to face them but she didn't want to stop him as she knew that he misses her so much and wants to feel her body that's why she let him do whatever hi was doing. She loves it whenever he kisses her like he is worshiping her body like she is the most precious treasure of his life. He removed her panty then he attack on her pussy. Her toes curled after feeling his lips on her private part. He started sucking her like a hungry man who was starving from many years and finally got his favourite food to eat. She gripped the badsheet tightly as the pleasure was so much for her. She thought that she was near her organsm and advik entered his tongue in her hole and started tongue fucking her. After sometime she cum with a scream. He drinks all her cum as it was the most sweetest thing for him . She was breathing heavily after her first organsm. He started putting his finger in her hole . She moaned in pain as her hole is still tight after making love to her many times. He hover upon her still thrusting his fingers in her pussy and started kissing her. She put her hand around her neck and hold his hair from backside of his neck . He added his two big fingers and thrusting very fastly to make her pussy ready for him to take it. Her scream got muffled in his mouth as he was still kissing her.

After sometime she again cum on his finger

After sometime she again cum on his finger. He removed his fingers and sucked his fingers while looking towards her. She blushed very hard after seeing him sucking her cum and said,"eww why you always suck that ? Does it tastes so good?" Advik smiled hearing his wife innocent talks and said,"it taste heavenly. Do you want to taste it?" Sakshi instantly shook her head in no and said,"no i don't want to taste that things "while making disgusting face. He removed his lower and boxer as he already changed his dress when he entered in her room.

She saw his length and she always thought it is so huge how it fit inside her. He put his dick on her core and started entering inside her slowing while kissing her on her face and saying sweet things to divert her mind. When he fully inside her he started thrusting slowly. Then after some time he started thrusting fastly. Sakshi said while trying to supress her moan by bitting his shoulder ,"advik -----ji ahh--pl------please ---ahhh----slow -----down-----a ahhhhhhh little." But advik was lost in fucking his love and he increased his pace. She started scratch his back because of the intensity he was fucking her. She can feel him deeply inside her . He was pouring all his feelings while making love to her that how much he missed her ,how much he wanted to fuck her, how much he wanted to kiss and hold her. After sometime he cum inside her fillings her inside with his cum. He lay his head on chest . She thought that he will not do that again but he has no plan on stopping today as he was having her after many days. He lay on the bed and put her on his abdomen while inserting her dick in her pussy. She gasped at the sudden move as how much deep she can feel him by that position. She became shy in that position but they already did in that position many times even they tried all the position. He hold her waist and started moving her up and down.  After sometime they both cum. She lay on top of him still his dick inside her. He lay her on the bed and again started thrusting inside her. Her eyes widened after seeing that he is not stopping and said,"advik ji ahhhhhhh -----please I am ahhhhhhh tired now ahhhhhhh let's sleep ahhhh---as you will also be tired from the ahhhhhhh journey." Advik said,"no Jaan I am not tried at all even I am feeling very energetic." And started thrusting inside her very fastly. Only the skin slapping and her moan could be hear in that room. Her mother was passing from the kitchen by talking water bottle from the fridge, she heard noise that is coming from sakshi room . She stands on her door then she hear her daughter voice,she smiles seeing that her son in law loves her so much but she is also worried for daughter as how harsh he  was as she already saw the red hickeys on her daughter neck.  She hope her daughter to be fine. She already met him when he entered at night when sakshi already slept. She greet him and told him that she is already sleeping in her room. So he directly went towards sakshi room.

Sakshi mother went into her room after praying her daughter to be fine. In the room advik kept thrusting inside her like a animal. She is already fainted because of tired and because of her beast husband. After some when advik again cum inside her. He left her seeing that she is already unconscious. He went towards the washroom and took shower. After wearing his sweatpant only he came out talking water and small tub full of water. He clean her body and applied cream on her core and hickeys. He made her wear her night dress and take her in his arms. He was looking at her face which was shining in the moon light. Only he know how much he crave for this ,to hold her in his arm. Now he will get a peaceful sleep because he is having his Jaan in his arm. He kiss her lip and forehead and snuggle into her neck and slept while inhaling her delicious smell.

Thankyou for reading 🤗 i always feel shy whenever I write something steamy and if I made any mistake so please forgive me and like my story

Bye 👋 and take care 😘 and don't forget to comment