chapter 4

Sakshi went to see her dadi after giving the dress to somya. When she entered in her dadi bedroom she saw that Isha is also there. Aarti Said"beta come sit with us " and patted the side on her bed for her to sit. Sakshi nodded her head and sit with both of them on bed. Sakshi said "dadi you wanted to talk with me". Aarti said "yes beta, i got a call from your mother(radhika) yesterday night. She said that she call you but you are not picking up the call. So that's why she call me said that your sister (Navya) wedding got fixed and she also invited us for engagement. She wanted you to come before the engagement as she wanted to spend some time with. It's been 4 months for your marriage and you didn't went to meet her because advik never let you out of the mansion. She said that she miss you very much and wanted you to come very soon. She said that to tell you to call her ". Sakshi nodded her head and got tears in her eyes as she also miss her mother and her family very much but after the marriage advik never let her meet them or we can say that he never let her go out of the mansion without him. Isha notice that sakshi had tears in her eyes and she is missing her family then she came forward and hug her and Said "beta don't feel sad i will talk to advik about this and i know that he will not refuse me". Sakshi also hug her back and she smiled seeing that she got a very supportive mother in law and a very beautiful family. They talk for sometime then sakshi and Isha went to kitchen to prepare the dinner as it is the night time and all the elder will be coming at any times. Harsh and Dinesh come back from the office and sat on sofa in the living room exhausted and tired. Maids come and give them water then Isha came and said "you all come very early where is advik". Harsh said"yes we got free very early so we think to come home early and Advik have some important meeting so he will come late. He said that to tell you to feed sakshi as he will come late and he didn't wanted her to sleep without eating". Isha nodded her head and she them to get freshen up and come to have their dinner and went to kitchen to tell sakshi about this. Isha entered in the kitchen and said"beta advik will come home late as he have a very important meeting ". Sakshi nodded her head and said"ji ma. Ma can you call all of them to come and have their dinner as the dinner is ready." Isha nodded her head and went to call all the family members. Maids set the foods on table and stand beside the table in line in case if anyone want anything. All of them come and sit on their respective chair. Sakshi came from the kitchen and started serving the food to them but Isha Stop her and said"beta come sit and have your dinner. Maids will serve the food". Sakshi said "ma i will wait for Advik ji and eat with him". Isha said"no beta advik will come home late and i don't wanted you to starved as you are very much careless about your health. First see yourself as how thin you became". Sakshi just look down and listen her mother in law as an obedient child. Harsh said "let her do what she wanted if she wanted to eat with Advik that let her wait for him". Isha was just going to oppose him just then aarti said " Yes he is saying right let her do what she wanted". Isha sighed and eat her dinner quietly. After finishing their dinner all of them went to their respective room. Sakshi help maids in their work even after listening to the maids refusal. She enjoy working with them and maids also love the kind nature of her as she is so innocent that she never think of harming or saying bad words to anyone. When the work is done she went to the library that is in  her husband study room. She picked up a book and went to her room to read the book .