chapter 5

When advik entered inside the mansion he met with silence. He was very tired because of the meeting with other mafia member to improve their work of transport of guns to other countries. He only wanted to come home and sleep with his wife in his embrace. Then a maid come and give him a glass of water. Advik drank the water and asked"where is sakshi". Then the maid replied "sir mam was waiting for you to eat the food with you. I think she is in her room". He replied "ok, and bring food for both of us in the room ". And go in his room to meet his wife and make her eat the food to give her some energy and made love to her all night. When he entered his room he saw the empty bed and when he turned there he saw that his Jaan his sleeping on the couch with book on her chest. He think that she must be waiting for him and have slept while reading the book. The maid knock on the door . He thought that she must be maid with food . He opened the door and take the food and dismissed the maid. The maid bowed her head and went from there. Advik lock the door and went to get fresh up and then he will wake up his wife to eat the food. He come out from bathroom wearing towel and went to the closest to wear the clothes. He come out of the closet wearing only sweatpants and nothing on his body. He goes towards the sofa and said "love wake up and eat your food then you can sleep". Sakshi whined like a child and slowly open her eyes to see her husband already home. She said in her sleepy voice "when did you come home." He said "when you are sleeping , Now eat your dinner and sleep ". She just nodded her head and open her mouth and he just feed her with his hand. When she and he finished eating sakshi was already half sleeping. Advik wipe her mouth and take the plates and put them in the food trolly and call the maid to Take them. The maid come after sometime and take that. He locked the door and came close to his wife and said"let me first change your clothes into something comfortable then you can sleep". She nodded her head because she was wearing saree (an indan dress) which will be uncomfortable while sleeping. He goes to the closet and pick up a nighty for her and came back. He made her wear the nighty and take her in his arms and made her lie down on the bed. He also lie on the bed and said " now I am not doing anything but i will make love to you Tomorrow because you are looking exhausted so I am leaving you now". She just saw him with sleepy eyes and nodded her head . He kissed her lips passionately and said " good night love". She also said "good night". Both of them sleep in each other arms . Advik got his wife and sleep peacefully while snuggling into her neck .