Chapter 17

When they arrive at the venue area , the whole area was shining brightly because of decoration. The whole garden was looking so beautiful with lighting all around. Music was played in the background when they saw the bride coming. Raghav was in awe when he  saw navya because she was looking so beautiful . When sakshi take her to the stage area everyone was looking at the two sisters without blinking their eyes as they both was looking so beautiful in their attires. Everyone men and boys was staring at sakshi with adoration in their eyes as they cannot be able to take off their eyes from her. Her skin was glowing in the light and she she was looking like some angle came from the heaven. When they reach the stage area raghav hold her hand and take her on the stage. They both sit on the sofa and everyone was looking at the couple as they both are looking so good together. Sakshi went to her mother and father and stand beside them . Just then shraddha said," beta when your in laws will come ." Sakshi replied," mummy when I called ma they said that they have already left the house so soon they will reach." Her mother nodded her head just then a small boy came who is her relative and said," didi vo (that) navya didi is calling you." She said," ok I am coming."

Then she went upstairs in her room and saw that she was having problems in wearing her saree. She signed as she know her how is she . Navya saw her and said," bhabhi thank God you came I thought that I will not be attend the engagement as I am not having any other dress related to engagement theme. She shook her head and thought this girl and her obsession with theme. She said," ok I will you in wearing this . Why didn't you call me before." Navya said," bhabhi I thought that I could wear it because I have already watched the video of it but I didn't knew that it will not work at the main time." Sakshi just nodded her head and started helping her with her plaits. After some minutes she was all ready with her beautiful saree. She was looking good in her saree. It suits her. She then did  some makeup for her glow and wear her sandals . She then hug her bhabhi and said," thank bhabhi thankyou so much I don't know that that what would I have done if you were not with me." Sakshi said," ok stop talking and come with me in the garden area as the engagement ceremony will begin after some time." Somya went with her in the garden area.

" Somya went with her in the garden area

(Somya dress)

When they both came outside the house,they saw that her in law had already came. She saw that Advik badi mummy aur bade papa was standing and talking with her parents. So they came from their trip. She smiled happily and went towards them . She greet them by touching their feet. Somya also greet them . Mahima(her badi maa) hug her and said," you are looking so beautiful beta, may God bless you and hide you from evil eyes". Sakshi syly smile and said," thankyou badi ma and you are also looking so gorgeous." Just then heard voice from behind," so somebody already forgotten about me when her badi ma came." Sakshi turned around and smile wholeheartedly and said," ma how can I forget about you , you both are best" and hug her mother in law also. Isha smile after listening her and hug her and said," beta you are looking so beautiful" and put kajal behind her ear as to protect her from evil eyes. Her bade papa said," beta when will advik come." She replied," bade papa he didn't said anything but he said that it will take some time for him to complete his work." He nodded his head as he understood for what business he went there as he already knows that. Sakshi noticed that Advik grandmother means her grandmother and her grandfather are not there .