Chapter 24

Everyone was ready for the wedding. So all of them left for wedding which is talking place in wedding hall. Sakshi helped navya with her lehnga and sit with her in the rest room of the weeding hall. Navya was feeling nervous so sakshi was calming her down. After sometime barat came . The whole weeding hall was bustling with the voice of drum beating and shehnai. All the people from groom side was dancing their heart out. Raghav was sitting on rath(a vehicle which is being pulled by horse) . Sakshi went to do aarti of groom. She put tika on his forehead do his aarti. He went on the stage and sat on the couch which was there for groom and bride. Sakshi went towards her mother and said,"ma please eat something because after sometime the weeding will start." Her mother replied," ok beta you also inform everyone." She nodded her head and went to inform everyone. After 1 hour , the bride came and beautiful song was playing in the background. She was looking beautiful in her lenhga. She walk on the stairs and raghav gave her his hand and she reach on top of the stage with his help. Both of them sat on the couch and the photographer was clicking photos .

Everyone started coming to congratulate them and elders give them their blessings. Sakshi was standing on the stage in case she needs some help. A young and handsome man come and congratulate them. Navya said in a teasing manner,"so Rahul how you got the time to attend my weeding." Rahul replied ,"I think you know the reason." Navya knew that he came here only to meet her di because from childhood he have a crush on her but never told her as he was scared that she will stop taking to him. They were used to be their neighbours. They spend their childhood together. But because of some reason his family have to move to other place so today he grab this opportunity to meet her and confess his love to her. Sakshi saw him and said,"hi Rahul after a long time see you. How are you?" He replied ,"I am fine how are you?" She nodded her head in affirmative. He eyes landed on her forehead and nuptial chain. And his heart broke after seeing that . He gulped his saliva and said,"you are married?" She replied,"yes it's been 6 months of my marriage." He felt that his heart broke into pieces. A voice came filled with anger and rage," who is he." And came towards her and hold her waist tightly. She said,"he is Rahul my childhood friend and Rahul meet my husband Advik rathore." He put a fake smile and shake his hand . Advik hold his hand so tightly that it started hurting him. Sakshi sense his discomfort so she said,"Rahul you go and meet mom . She used to miss you alot. " He nodded his head and advik leave his hand . He take a sign of relief and went while rubbing his hand to stop the paining. She takes him to side where nobody can see them and said,"he is just a friend and nothing else . So please don't get angry" while rubbing her hand on his chest to clam him down. He grab her neck and started kissing her lips putting all his jealousy in that kiss. After sometime he left her and clean her lips with his hand . He said,"ok I am not angry and I don't want him anywhere close to you." She nodded her hand and peck his lips and went on the stage.Soon all this was finished. They they both sat in the mandap for other rituals. The priest was chanting mantra and the holy fire was burning and witnessing the reconcile of two soul . Soon the priest said ,"now the bride and groom will take phera around the holy fire." When they both completed seven rounds around the fire, they again sat on their place. Raghav put vermillion in her hair partition and tie nuptial chain around her neck. The priest announced,"now you both are husband and wife. You can take blessings from you elders." Both of them stand up and take blessings from their elders. Sakshi started remembering her weeding while seeing her sister. Her eyes filled with tears while thinking that now her sister will also leave. Advik was standing beside her while holding her waist possessively. He said,"don't cry love. You know I hate tears in your eyes." She wipe her tears and went towards her sisters who was crying as now it was time for her departure.

She hugged her and said,"don't cry nivi everything will be fine. If you will miss us then you can come anytime." Navya started crying more after hearing her. Sakshi said,"raghav ji please take care of my sister. I know she can make mistakes but please forgive her ." He nodded his head. After meeting everyone they both sat in their car and went towards their new journey. Sakshi was calming her dadi and mother who was crying very much. She said,"ma , dadi please don't cry you can meet her whenever you want as she is not very far from us." Soon everyone left to the home. She entered inside her room and started taking off her jewellery. Advik entered inside the room. She asked,"ma and everyone went ?" He nodded his head and said,"now pack your things. We will also go in evening." She stop after hearing that and said,"but ma needs me right now . Can I go after few days? Please. You can go you have some work." Advik said,"ok so we will go tomorrow and I am not going to listen to you". She signed and went into the washroom while taking her dress. She entered into the shower and he also entered and hold her waist and said,"love don't get angry you are already staying here more than 10 days. " She nodded her head and leaned her head on his chest and let him wash her body. They came out of the washroom wearing their clothes. She applied moisturizer on her whole body and slip inside the blanket to sleep as she is very tired because of all the weeding things. It's already morning and whole house is sleeping and now they will wake up in evening only. He also slipped inside the blanket and hold her bare waist and slept.

 He also slipped inside the blanket and hold her bare waist and slept

In evening she wake up alone in bed . She went into the washroom and came out after freshing up. She saw he was sitting nd working on his laptop. She said,"when you wake up." He said,"after you slept because I am having some work to finish." She nodded her head and went downstairs to make tea for everyone. She entered inside the kitchen and started making snacks and tea . Her bua also came and started helping her. After everything got ready she went and give it to everyone. She take the tea and some snacks and went inside her mother 's room. She saw her mother siting on the bed and tears are rolling down from her cheeks. She goes towards her mother and wiped her tears and said,"ma why are you crying. You have to be strong. If you will became weak then who will take care of everyone." Her mother smile after hearing her daughter consoling her like she used to do with her. She ate the Snacks and drink her tea.

After sometime dinner was ready and everyone ate and went into their room to sleep. Sakshi also went into the room and lie on the bed . Advik saw that she is already very tired and said,"Jaan just change into something comfortable then you can sleep." She didn't reply. He stand up and saw that sh is already fast asleep. He chuckled after seeing her and take a comfortable dress and made her wear that. He also removed his tshirt and slipped inside the blanket and slept peacefully while putting his face in the crook of her neck. He is not making love with because she is very tired but when they will went to their house then he will not let her sleep even for a minute. With that thought he also slept.

Sorry for late update 😔
Please like and do comment .
Bye