Chapter 22

In the morning sakshi woke up alone on the bed. As advik has an early meeting that's why he went early. She signed and went into the washroom to bath. She enter into the shower and wash her body with vanilla flavour body wash. After bathing she came out of the bathroom wearing lights green saree as today is mehndi and on mehndi everyone wore green colour saree. She was looking etheral in her green saree. She applied moisturizer on her face and body. She applied light colour lipstick on her lips as she is not the fan of make-up.Then she wore her bangles and braid her hair. Then she applied vermilion in her hair and concealer on her hickeys. After getting fully ready she went downstairs.

(Cover the cleavage area and imagine nuptial chain on her neck)

Everyone was busy preparing for mehndi. She went into the kitchen to help her mother in preparing breakfast. She entered into the kitchen and saw her mother make Puri. She said,"goodmorning mumma." Her mother saw her and said with a smile,"goodmorning beta did you sleep well." She nodded her head and said,"ma I want to help you so tell me what I can do." Her mother replied,"beta you are her after many months so just enjoy. No need to exhaust yourself. " But sakshi keep insisting so after defeating her mother said," you will not listen to me na ok you can fried these Puri." Sakshi became happy like a child and started helping her mother in her work. After sometime everything was done . Everyone ate their food and started doing their work.

In evening
Navya came in the garden area where the function was held wearing a beautiful saree cladded with jewellery. She was looking very beautiful. She sat on her seat and the mehndi artist started applying mehndi on her hand .

(Imagine her dress and jewelry)

Sakshi was applying mehndi on younger girls as she also know how to apply beautiful mehndi. After sometime her mother came and said,"beta apply mehndi on your hand also . I already informed the mehndi artist to apply mehndi on your hand also." She replied,"ok mumma I will ." When navya mehndi was done the mehndi artist started applying mehndi on her hand also. The mehndi artist ask,"mam what name i should write here." Sakshi replied,"advik." The mehndi artist wrote the name of advik on her hand. After sometime everyone was done with mehndi. Sakshi was feeling thirsty so she asked simran to made her drink water. At night everyone wash their mehndi. Sakshi also washed her mehndi. Her mehndi was very dark . Her bua tease her by saying,"lagta hai damad ji bohot pyar karte hai hamari gudiya se."(i think that the son in law loves our  child very much) Sakshi blushed hearing that. Navya mehndi was also dark but sakshi's mehndi was the darkest of all. Simran and navya know that how much mad their Bhai is for their bhabhi. He can cross any limit for her . After eating dinner every male went to their respective rooms to sleep but women were there to enjoy the night by singing and dancing. Sakshi went into her room to sleep as she was very much exhausted from the preparation and all and tomorrow is wedding also . So she need rest to have enough energy tomorrow and her husband is there to make her loose all the energy that she have. She went into the washroom to fresh up and came out wearing her night dress.

( Imagine nuptial chain on her neck)

She saw that Advik was talking on his phone. She went towards the vanity chair and applied cream on her hickeys so that they can fade away till tomorrow. After cutting the call Advik saw his beautiful yet sexy wife looking so beautiful with mehndi on her hand. He goes towards her and pick her up in his arms like a child and lay her on the bed. He started kissing her like a hungry man . She started pushing him but he put her hands above her head holding with one hand. She also closed her eyes because of the intensity he was giving her. He removed her upper part dress and opened her bra . He started kissing her neck while biting and sucking. He attack her chest started sucking her nipples while leaving hickeys on her upper part.  Sakshi knew that where it is going so she tried to stop him ,"advik ji pl----please stop to--tomorrow is-----wedding ahhhhhhh so pl-----please n----not today." Advik was so lost that he didn't hear her. He started kissing her stomach while biting in the process. She moaned in pleasure. She again said,"Advik -----ji please." This time advik replied,"just one round then I will not disturb you." She know that his one round means minimum 5 rounds. After that she didn't stop him as she knew that he will not stop. He removed her shorts and panty and started kissing her pussy. She bite her lower lips from leaving any sound . He put his tongue inside her vagina and she arches her back with pleasure she was feeling. Her toes curled and she fist the bedsheet with her hands as she was near her release . She cum and he lick all her cum . He removed his shirt, pant and boxer. He came between her leg and entered inside her in one go. She moaned with pleasure and pain. He started thrusting inside her slowly. After sometime he increased his speed and he cum inside her. He saw that she is already very much exhausted so thought to leave her tonight afterall he will not leave her for a second after they will go to their home. He cleaned her and made her wear her dress and covered her with duvet. He went into the washroom and came out wearing his track. He also slip inside the blanket and put his hand inside her cloth. She put her head on his chest and said,"can I ask you one thing." Advik just Said hmm. She said,"why I am not getting pregnant means you never use and protection nor I take any pills." Advik didn't reply her and said,"you don't need to think about that now sleep as you have to wake up early." She shrugged those thoughts and said,"did you take holiday." He nodded his head and put his head in her neck and slept. She also closed her eyes and went into a delicious slumber.

Thankyou for reading and do comment and like my story 😁