Chapter 13

After 2 hours advik wake up from his sleep and removed his mouth from her nipple and stare at her face.

(Advik pov)
When I woke up I stare at my Jaan face. Her face is glowing even after so much exhaustion after our love session. My tolerance level is very high but whenever she came in view i always lost my control over myself. She always make me do those things which I have never thought I will do but everything changed when she came in my life. I stare at her face then my eyes went to her nipple which was full of my love bites. She looks so beautiful with my hickeys. Day by day my obsession and love for her is increasing. I kisses her soft bosom then I peck on her lips . Whenever she is asleep i always admired her by kissing her every inch of her body. There are many secret that I never wanted to tell her. Because I know that if she will come to know that she will definitely try to leave me which I never wanted. I always wants a happy life with her . Even if she came to know that then I will cage her in my mansion forever which I have built for her . She didn't know that I have built a mansion for her but i will soon tell her and then we will settle in that mansion away from every one ,only she and I . I never had any weakness in my life but after she came in my life ,she becomes my one and only weakness. I never let her out of the mansion because I don't want my rivals to know about her. I am the mafia king so there are many rivals of mine which always try there best to find my weakness and if they came to know about her they will try to take advantage of that which I never wanted. Whenever I saw her , I can't control my hands from touching her that much power she had over me. I never listen to anyone but she makes me bow down infront of her with her just mere presence. My thoughts got interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I saw the caller ID and it was showing Rakesh (his PA ) name. I pickup the call and said hello. He said," sir jet is ready." Then I saw the clock ,it was showing 4 pm . Then I said," I will be in 1 hours ." Rakesh replied," ok sir." Then I cut the call and again stare at her face. I am thinking how I will live without her in Paris because even I am in my office i always have an urge to finish my work fastly then went to home and spent my time with my wife. I again give a peck on her lips and got up from the bed. I covered her fully with the blanket and went to bathroom to get ready.

(Author's pov)
After getting ready he comes out of the bathroom looking all handsome and hot like always.

(Author's pov)After getting ready he comes out of the bathroom looking all handsome and hot like always

( Imagine him in this outfit)

He walked towards the mirror and comb his hair. He noticed some movement from the bed then he turns towards the bed ,there he saw sakshi is going to wake up . When she open her eyes slowly and yawn like a child and sit on the bed seeing this he chuckled at her cuteness. She put the strap of nighty on her shoulder which was falling and showing her nipple because some hours ago her husband was sucking her nipple.Hearing his chuckle she looks in his direction and saw him already ready in his tuxedo looking handsome like always. Then she remembered that he is going to Paris then her reaction change from happy to sad . He saw her reaction and sense that she is sad then he went towards her and then said," why this reaction. Are you wanted to send me off with your sad face?" Sakshi quickly put a smile on her face and shook her head. Then she said," did you pack your bag." He shook his head and said," no , I was going to." Then she said," let me do it." He said," no you take rest . I will do it myself. You are already very much exhausted so take rest." Sakshi said," no I am fi--." Advik cut her and said," no i said na take rest ." Then sakshi shut her mouth and sit like a good child. Advik the went to closet and after 5 minutes he came out of his room with his luggage full with his clothes. He saw her and then he went towards her and hold the back of her neck with his one hand and waist with other hand and started kissing her . This kiss was full passion and love towards her . She had tears in her eyes as she will miss him very badly. After 10 minutes of their kissing session he leave her and wipe the saliva from her mouth with his hand . He said," don't cry and don't do something which will hurt you. Take care of yourself and follow all rules which I said to you earlier." She nodded her head and tears started continuously coming out of her eyes. Advik saw this and his heart broke into pieces because he never like seeing her in tears.

He said," don't cry love I will come after 4- 5 days

He said," don't cry love I will come after 4- 5 days." Sakshi wrapped her arm around him and hug him and broke into cries. She put her head on his chest and hears his smoothing heartbeat which eventually calm her. She sobbed like a child . Advik said with soft voice," shhh you know I never like tears in your eyes so please don't cry." She stop crying because she knew that the think which he hate most is the tears in her eyes. He broke the hug and wipe her tears and one by one kiss her eyes. She just smiled seeing his caring nature towards her which is only reserved for her. He said," now I have to go . Just take rest and don't skip your meals even when you are in your parents house. If I get to know that you are skipping your meals,then you don't the consequences" with threatening tone. But she knows that he was just worry about her health. He moves out of the bedroom and the bodyguard came and take his luggage. Sakshi stand up from the bed and went towards the window to saw him . In hall advik touch his mother and father feet and said her mother to not wake her up and also to take care of her. He moves out of the mansion and went towards his car . He turns and look towards his room and saw Sakshi standing on the side of the window. She had tears in her eyes. He signed and sit in his car and went towards the airport. She saw his car getting away from the house. She sighed and wipe her tears and went into the room and lay on the bed and covers herself with the blanket and started crying silently. He just went and she was already missing him. After sometime  she went into deep slumber with tears stain on her face.

Thankyou for reading 🤗

Stay connected to my story and stay safe . 🤗😘😊